Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Working me hole..

Don't mind if i do

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Count this.

That would be 1 raised finger attached to 1 hand attached to 1 moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Why don't you shove a tin of USA biscuits up your hole? You're the answer to the question no one fcuking asked.

Give me fcuking strength.

Another gobby interloper, highly likely the type that enjoys nothing more than a boring digestive biscuit before a long day of “bothering” livestock.

Piss off back to whatever fungal infestation you call a bedroom and eat shít. You lippy ****.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

We are missing a couple of people from the crisp thread who volunteered for the job and did it well and now Baggly has take over that mantle. I mean, he's definitely a total c*nt too but at least he can count and responds to people/other c*nts requesting a count.

Where is that prick who was posting useful tables during the crisps tourney for everyone anyways.

Slacking is not tolerated in this neck of the woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Working me hole. The prick is re-watching the first season of Peaky Blinders.

In realtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Necro wrote: »
    Where is that prick who was posting useful tables during the crisps tourney for everyone anyways.

Slacking is not tolerated in this neck of the woods.

The fcuking King of Excel. Cnut with nothing better for doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Baggly wrote: »
    Ill count what i want when i want and there isnt a damned thing anyone can do about it.

Just shut the fcuk up and do the count, Bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Hobnobs are shíte. Horrible confusing texture.

So Animals I guess.

How the **** can you be confused by the texture of a ****ing biscuit?
    I’ll tell you how, if you a halfwit, that is literally the only way you won’t be able to grasp the concept of oats and chocolate together in biscuit form

Just shut the fcuk up and do the count, Bitch.

37 characters in the above. 37 ****s not given by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Poor comeback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

I counted to make sure.

Fcuking bollocks thinks he's Rainman. Without the personality.

Ah come on now. Fairly low bar to set for yourself if counting to 37 makes you a savant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Peatys wrote: »
    Don't mind if i do

Don't forget to lick my sack when you're down there lowlife.

Don't forget to lick my sack when you're down there lowlife.

All smeg like a gone off Mikado.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I'm assuming there are going to be tins of biscuits competing?? Last thing this piece of chite competition needs is the inclusion of snack bars and fully fledged chocolate bars, but the absence of tin box juggernauts.

I'm assuming there are going to be tins of biscuits competing?? Last thing this piece of chite competition needs is the inclusion of snack bars and fully fledged chocolate bars, but the absence of tin box juggernauts.

A snack bar or a fcuking two finger kit kat are not biscuits. Anyone who thinks that needs their pea brain examined.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

A snack bar or a fcuking two finger kit kat are not biscuits. Anyone who thinks that needs their pea brain examined.

You strike me as the sort of man who spreads butter on his Marietta biscuits. This is after eating 6 ham sandwiches taken out of an old USA biscuit tin used as a lunchbox. You dirty hairy mucksavage.

You strike me as the sort of man who spreads butter on his Marietta biscuits. This is after eating 6 ham sandwiches taken out of an old USA biscuit tin used as a lunchbox. You dirty hairy mucksavage.

I'd forgotten about that age old delicacy. I must revisit that again sometime.

Less of the personals, Johnny. There's no place for it amongst the serious issues that are being discussed here.

You fcuking gormless spoofer.

BEO: Whatever options the organiser puts into the contest are classed as biscuits.

If you don't like it take it up with the biscuit police... which ironically is me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

He's just a rainy day.
    It was the same in the UCT.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

adox wrote: »
    And fcuk you Omackeral for holding votes during a working day.

The reason I did that is because fcuk you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

2 finger Kit-Kats multipacks are in the biscuit section in the supermarket. That's good enough for me. You'll have the same pedantic idiots telling us "ehh, actually, Jaffa cakes technically aren't biscuits" as they push their glasses up the bridge of their nose and tell the VAT story. No one cares, they're all biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Necro wrote: »
    BEO: Whatever options the organiser puts into the contest are classed as biscuits.

If you don't like it take it up with the biscuit police... which ironically is me.

If a KitKat was a biscuit, this would be the proper way to eat it

main-qimg-c1e2ea85b369cea7eae90431a8c6fdd4

You'd want to be some filthy degenerate to think that's correct in any way.

Everything is a biscuit if you think about it for a minute.

Cienciano wrote: »
    2 finger Kit-Kats multipacks are in the biscuit section in the supermarket. That's good enough for me. You'll have the same pedantic idiots telling us "ehh, actually, Jaffa cakes technically aren't biscuits" as they push their glasses up the bridge of their nose and tell the VAT story. No one cares, they're all biscuits.

This guy gets it.

Want a promotion to Biscuit Enforcement Officer? I've gotta jet as I'm working tonight and I don't trust Deebles or Earthy to be anyway competent at keeping the peace till I get back.

Your argument is horsesh1t. Should we add in Mars Bars, Marathon bars and everything fcuking else???

Both compelling arguments tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Everything is a biscuit if you think about it for a minute.

Blue Sky thinking. I like it

• Advertisement

Explains why you ruined a perfectly good FOUR-Fingered Kit Kat to make a point.

You filthy ingrate, it's clearly two fingered Kit Kats that are in this contest.

You've a gob on ya, I'll give you that though Gregor. You're probably more used to hoovering up apples like some sort of Centaur though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement