Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Necro wrote: »
    Explains why you ruined a perfectly good FOUR-Fingered Kit Kat to make a point.

You filthy ingrate, it's clearly two fingered Kit Kats that are in this contest.

Quick, get Baggly in to do the figures on that. He's an expert on counting.

Fcuking KPMG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

A snack bar or a fcuking two finger kit kat are not biscuits. Anyone who thinks that needs their pea brain examined.

Much more of this and you'll be meeting Omackeral in a professional capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Your argument is horsesh1t. Should we add in Mars Bars, Marathon bars and everything fcuking else???

No, because they're bars, not biscuits. Your brain is as smooth as a snooker ball, this isn't difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Cienciano wrote: »
    2 finger Kit-Kats multipacks are in the biscuit section in the supermarket. That's good enough for me. You'll have the same pedantic idiots telling us "ehh, actually, Jaffa cakes technically aren't biscuits" as they push their glasses up the bridge of their nose and tell the VAT story. No one cares, they're all biscuits.

Supermarkets put tomatoes in the vegetable section. What the fúck do they know about food?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Fcuking flat earthers still trying to convince themselves that Kitkats are biscuits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'm assuming there are going to be tins of biscuits competing?? Last thing this piece of chite competition needs is the inclusion of snack bars and fully fledged chocolate bars, but the absence of tin box juggernauts.

Can you be 40% less autistic please?

You filthy ingrate, it's clearly two fingered Kit Kats that are in this contest.

You've a gob on ya, I'll give you that though Gregor. You're probably more used to hoovering up apples like some sort of Centaur though.

Exactly. 2 finger kit kat = biscuit. 4 finger kit kat = bar

If people can't get that they shouldn't be legally allowed to have children.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

dinorebel wrote: »

Bent over and spread wider than Baggly’s fanny.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Quick, get Baggly in to do the figures on that. He's an expert on counting.

Fcuking KPMG.

giphy.gif

You've a gob on ya, I'll give you that though Gregor. You're probably more used to hoovering up apples like some sort of Centaur though.

Joke's on you, because that was the KitKat your ma packed for your lunch for Playschool tomorrow. And that's not Nutella in your sammiches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

A snack bar or a fcuking two finger kit kat are not biscuits. Anyone who thinks that needs their pea brain examined.

Nonsense, Cadbury class them as biscuits

"Smooth Cadbury milk chocolate filling, sandwiched between two scrumptious shortcake squares for the perfect biscuity snack!"

A snack bar is so darn amazing it can be whatever it wants to be ;)

dinorebel wrote: »

I have no requirement for a janitor at this moment in time. :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

adox wrote:
    Fcuking flat earthers still trying to convince themselves that Kitkats are biscuits.

Fcuking Trump supporters want to ruin all the good threads with stupid arguments about eligibility.

If Omackeral wants to put a turnip in the tournament he'll fcuking well do it and you'll lap it up like a cat sucking milk from its mother's teets

On a side note, you can sometimes get multi packs of 2 finger kit kats with the foil and paper wrapping. I think kit-kats lost part of their soul when they went to those plastic wrappers. It also made the junkies sad

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

If people can't get that they shouldn't be legally allowed to have children.

A 2 fingered kitkat has another name.
    Half a frickin kitkat
    Still a bar !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Look at all you dirty bastards who couldn't wait for me.

Are ye currently voting or just displaying your ignorance?

Greyfox wrote: »
    Nonsense, Cadbury class them as biscuits

"Smooth Cadbury milk chocolate filling, sandwiched between two scrumptious shortcake squares for the perfect biscuity snack!"

A snack bar is so darn amazing it can be whatever it wants to be ;)

A lemony cheesecake isnt a lemon!

You obviously are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

What kinda time do you call this?

I was waiting on ya all day

EDIT: Just the ignorance for now

Honest to God some whiney aul bitches in here. If you think something's not a biscuit, you're free to say why when you vote. It's that simple. If there's anything that you think would've been a better "true" biscuit, you can suggest it's inclusion in the last chance battle royal.

Next match at 5PM

Fcuking Trump supporters want to ruin all the good threads with stupid arguments about eligibility.

If Omackeral wants to put a turnip in the tournament he'll fcuking well do it and you'll lap it up like a cat sucking milk from its mother's teets

I`m still waiting patiently for the bag of carrots.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Omackeral wrote:
    Honest to God some whiney aul bitches in here. If you think something's not a biscuit, you're free to say why when you vote. It's that simple. If there's anything that you think would've been a better "true" biscuit, you can suggest it's inclusion in the last chance battle royal.

Bacon Fries are kinda biscuity....

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

adox wrote: »
    A lemony cheesecake isnt a lemon!

You obviously are.

Bravo.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What kinda time do you call this?

I was waiting on ya all day

EDIT: Just the ignorance for now

I was in work, something beyond the limited capabilities of most of the degenerates here who spend the day licking their drool off windows. Wouldn't have the manual dexterity to pick their noses FFS.

Hot take coming up but nobody gives a fcuk about you on here or in real life.

I`ll be driving home at 5 o clock.

Poxy thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Why THE PHUCK would a two fingered Kit Kat be a biscuit, but a four fingered Kit Kat be a bar, you sack of festering bowel juice that was cleaned out of your mother's sticky back passage with a plastic picnic fork?????!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Supermarkets put tomatoes in the vegetable section. What the fúck do they know about food?

They know how much we love biscuits so place stuff you need all over the supermarket so that in your search you have to pass the biscuits 5 times so you'll crack eventually and buy some

Omackeral wrote: »
    Hot take coming up but nobody gives a fcuk about you on here or in real life.

Thanks be to fcuk, I'd hate to think ye were using your limited brain power thinking about me when learning to wipe your arse should take priority.

Why THE PHUCK would a two fingered Kit Kat be a biscuit, but a four fingered Kit Kat be a bar, you sack of festering bowel juice that was cleaned out of your mother's sticky back passage with a plastic picnic fork?????!!!!

You hit the nail on the head there, LSAJ. He really is a spunk receptacle.

• Advertisement

Greyfox wrote: »
    They know how much we love biscuits so place stuff you need all over the supermarket so that in your search you have to pass the biscuits 5 times so you'll crack eventually and buy some

There's people here who don't know the difference between loving a biscuit and loving a bar. They should take that shít to the dark web with all their other deranged peccadilloes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement