Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Cienciano wrote: »
    Exactly. 2 finger kit kat = biscuit. 4 finger kit kat = bar

If people can't get that they shouldn't be legally allowed to have children.

I've met some stupid cunts in my time but you take the fucking biscuit 2 finger kit kat

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Necro wrote: »
    I've gotta jet as I'm working tonight and I don't trust Deebles or Earthy to be anyway competent at keeping the peace till I get back.

Dad, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

I always thought the standard kitkat was a biscuit where as the kitkat chunky would be a bar.
    Where do Jacobs Elite sit on the spectrum or would they be considered a cake like Tunnocks?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I'd another packet of Manhattans there this afternoon with a discount Tuna sambo. Very nice crisps, remarkably salty, I'm thinking these would go well with a pint. And only 65 Cent!!! Glory be!

I always thought the standard kitkat was a biscuit where as the kitkat chunky would be a bar.
    Where do Jacobs Elite sit on the spectrum or would they be considered a cake like Tunnocks?

The phuck are you on about? ALL KIT KATS ARE BARS. Jacob's Elite are biscuits. Tunocks are not cakes, they are biscuits. Christ on Bikers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭hellsing101

Whats the criteria to decide something is a biscuit/bar/cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Omackeral

A brain. A brain is the criteria Hellsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Common sense. If it’s bar shaped it’s a bar. If you can stick a candle in it, it’s a cake. If it’s got a crunchy flat bit, it’s a biscuit. Biscuit can be an ingredient in a cake or bar. But not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

We're back! Vote. Give reasons. Be a prick.
    Strawberry Creams

hill-strawberry-creams-150g.jpg

VS

Fruit Shortcake

Mcvities%20Fruit%20Shortcake%20200G.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

A brain. A brain is the criteria Hellsing.

Says the imbecile still talking about crisps. You're about as much use as the cum running down your mother's leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Fruit Shortcake, nice for dipping in tea and strawberry creams are just wrong compared to custard creams

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I dont like strawberry flavoured stuff so fruit shortcake.

2-0 to the shorties.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Fruit shortcake, cheap and delicious dunked or crunchy. Bonus dried fruit and sugar left in the bottom of the packet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'll go for the Strawberry Creams even though I don't like strawberry flavoured stuff (including strawberries), but also because Fruit Shortcake are manky. I can deal with the shortcake...but fruit?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Fruit shortcake. I pretend it’s peppered with dead flies. The pink stuff in strawberry creams has never seen the inside of a strawberry. Probably made from human placenta.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Strawberry Creams are the Hayacint Bucket of biscuits.

The fruit shortcakes, while not remarkable are a good allrounder, can be dunked, eating in large quantities and can be crumbled and added to the base of a cheesecake. I bet nobody has tried that.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Strawberry Creams are the Hayacint Bucket of biscuits.

The fruit shortcakes, while not remarkable are a good allrounder, can be dunked, eating in large quantities and can be crumbled and added to the base of a cheesecake. I bet nobody has tried that.

Just place your vote Boomer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Two sh!t biscuits

The fruit one for being marginally less ****

Strawberry creams because lumps of actual fruit in biscuits is manky!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Baggly wrote: »
    Just place your vote Boomer.

giphy.gif

Fruit Shortcakes!

6-1 to shorties.

Fruit Shortcakes coz they're less chite.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Fruit shortcake cos it takes me right back to my childhood, and the "nick 'em? I bought 'em" ad,
    whereas those other biscuits look yuck.

My counting abilities seem to have deserted me. Will leave it to the big man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

I'd rather get a prostate examination from a doctor with advanced leprosy and elephantiasis than eat either of those biscuits.

I'd rather get a prostate examination from a doctor with advanced leprosy and elephantiasis than eat either of those biscuits.

Those are the 3 options alright.

Woohoo counting ability is back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Strawberry creams

Fruit shortcake can get in the bin beside and garibaldi, pointless little yokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It's 8-2 to Fruit Shortcake, a demolition.

Baggly sort your life out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement