Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Toffypops.
    It's toffee........ and chocolate.......... and gorgeous base.

That's it.. I'm off to the shops

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Toffypops win, they're so chewy that they last longer, not a fan of raspberry in biscuits either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Toffypops for me the Raspberry Creams are an abomination

• Registered Users Posts: 17,031 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah lads, stop insulting people who aren't throwing them out themselves. The whole thing will be shut down and I got a new stack of 5c coins today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Toffee Pops

No contest,

Raspberry creams are only good for throwing at people

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

You shower of phucking imbeciles. Mikados beaten by some poxy chite that only people who still live in their parents eat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Raspberry Creams as the best of two horror shows. But none would ever grace my biscuit cupboard/tin ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Toffypops by a long way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Nooooo I missed the ****ing Jammie Dodgers!! ****ING **** ****

Toffee pops, biscuit perfection in all its caramelly gooiness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Toffypops. Raspberry creams should just be an oddity in a tin of biscuits. They have a very artificial aftertaste.

I got a new stack of 5c coins today.

Singing or just good old-fashioned begging?

You shower of phucking imbeciles. Mikados beaten by some poxy chite that only people who still live in their parents eat.

Get over it Sally. Or start a campaign bound to fail at giving Kimberley a second chance like the Chickatees morons from before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Raspberry creams but only coz toffee pops chocolate tastes of tears and regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Toffypops, the other things are only useful if you want to get rid of your guest.

Nooooo I missed the ****ing Jammie Dodgers!! ****ING **** ****

You'll see them in the next round

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Toffee Pops to win the whole thing if my fluffy pulsating sheep vaginas (chite smeared or poised for cream-pie varieties) go out.

Peatys wrote: »
    Singing or just good old-fashioned begging?

From under Emmet's foreskin actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Toffy-pops even though they're just a circular twix. I can only imagine the strange chemical formulas used to recreate the genuine raspberry extract.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Ah lads, stop insulting people who aren't throwing them out themselves. The whole thing will be shut down and I got a new stack of 5c coins today.

I’ll never be able to compete properly again.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Toffee pops. Custard, raspberry, strawberry, they can all **** Off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Toffee pops.

The Ra used to give Raspberry creams to Bobby Sands to keep him on his hunger strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Toffy-pops even though they're just a circular twix. I can only imagine the strange chemical formulas used to recreate the genuine raspberry extract.

Yeah, not like that first Toffy Pop of Toffy Pop season, freshly picked from the tree.

I couldn't give a sh1te who wins this, neither are a true heavyweight of the biscuit world. They'll be knocked out by Malted Milk in the next round just like Kimberley got fcuked out on their ginger, soulless heads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I’ll never be able to compete properly again.

Might I recommend a few pound sterling coins for training purposes? Leave 1 or 2 in there for the day and the 5C should be piss easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Toffee pops.

The Ra used to give Raspberry creams to Bobby Sands to keep him on his hunger strike.

Sands was always a very fussy eater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Toffee Pops by a mile.

Cheap as chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Yeah, not like that first Toffy Pop of Toffy Pop season, freshly picked from the tree.

If I wanted your opinion I'd send you crayons and a helmet so you wouldn't hurt yourself trying to explain it.

Toffee Pops. They were a favourite when I was young and I'd still likely demolish a packet within 10 minutes. I must put them on the shopping list along with the sharebag of Meanies, now that I'm effectively a kid with his own money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Might I recommend a few pound sterling coins for training purposes? Leave 1 or 2 in there for the day and the 5C should be piss easy.

The issue isn’t they easily resolved, D. It all began with the promise of “previously used” coins on offer from a female user.

The idea of these “scampi” coins tends to cause situations to “arise”, which is an instant space taker.

Also, “stretching” like that is fine but may be frowned upon.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement