Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭toffeeshel

adox wrote: »
    That’s cause they aren’t named after whiskey ya troglodyte.

Your sh*te biscuits won, move on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

"Granny Grooming", just like I said.

The sort of men who wear thick glasses and duffel coats and hang around nursing homes?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Crunch cream. For Emmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Some of yis need a good ride, biscuits aren't foreplay FFS.

Lick this, suck that, ride me fcuking sideways.

Does this change your mind at all?

I present, the Mandingo of biscuits...

YI7hhXO.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Danish bec. I LOVE Copenhagen

• Advertisement

adox wrote: »
    No way to treat a relative. :mad:

I'm a heartless bastard to be fair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

The sort of men who wear thick glasses and duffel coats and hang around nursing homes?

They still get moist Johnny. Don't judge. An eighty year old women can be squirting like a burst hose pipe once you've broken the first few cobwebs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

They still get moist Johnny. Don't judge. An eighty year old women can be squirting like a burst hose pipe once you've broken the first few cobwebs.

It’s a more “velvet” feel.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

honeybear wrote: »
    Danish bec. I LOVE Copenhagen

Is that where you met Bec? You make a lovely couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

@uncharted. See. It got there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Crunch Creams, just to try and eliminate those abominable Danish Cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Crunch Cream by an absolute mile. Anything being presented in a tin in this round and fcuk right off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Crunch Creams, just to try and eliminate those abominable Danish Cookies.

Painted and glittered, they make fine Christmas tree decorations, so they’re not all bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Verdict: 9-4 to Crunch Creams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Painted and glittered, they make fine Christmas tree decorations, so they’re not all bad.

That beats having to eat them at Christmas - every house seems to have half eaten tins of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

That beats having to eat them at Christmas - every house seems to have half eaten tins of them.

They're great for a sewing kit or for keeping the candles in though.
    Has to be worth something

Rough draft of my new rap song:

I'm sitting beside granny and I offer a viscount, but her arthritic fingers can't get the foil off, so I say "hey gran if you want this choc, let me stick a custard cream real deep in your cnut. She's a little unsure so I offer her a Bourbon, she says hey son, can you remove my cardigan, so I say "hey gran I can do just that, if you'll only let me stick a custard cream in your snatch".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Leftover Danish Butter Cookies are a bigger environmental problem than plastics, but no-ones willing to talk about it. It’s the elephant in the room, if elephants were made from flour, butter and sugar and barely cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I'm sitting beside granny and I offer a viscount, but her arthritic fingers can't get the foil off, so I say "hey gran if you want this choc, let me stick a custard cream real deep in your cnut. She's a little unsure so I offer her a Bourbon, she says hey son, can you remove my cardigan, so I say "hey gran I can do just that, if you'll only let me stick a custard cream in your snatch".

You're one fcuked up individual sally

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Hot garbage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

R2.5
    Fox's Classic

41IqoJ8HMjL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

VS

BN

510iwebRU8L._SY355_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fox’s classic as I’ve never heard of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Fox’s classic for me. For a combination of pure nostalgia, taste and those other yokes being sh1te

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

The disgusting BN, as they are up against a chocolate bar which, I believe, should be ineligible for a vote.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Oh man, why are you doing this to me?

Classics are classic, but BN are B. Every time you eat one it’s like you’re eating a face. Where else on earth are you going to get that feeling?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

fox's because bn look dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Both horrific - BN bec. They have a spot the difference on the packet

Fox's classic gets my vote because BN is a ridiculous choice of biscuit for anyone over the age of 7.

Wtf is a BN?

• Advertisement

Always love a biscuit with a face on it. Makes me feel like the boss of my own, redundant little world. I don't love the fact that BN's have the face of a mischievous little troll who got one better on you by spunking in your mouth without consent, but damn, put a face on a biscuit and you got me. I'm hypnotised.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement