Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Viennese whirls. I lick crystals of salt off granny's snatch as she eats these. She loves um.

How’s that mental breakdown working out for ya?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭IIGeminiII

Always enjoyed a Viennese Whirl. Tasty biscuits that make me want to visit the former austro-hungarian empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Viennese Whirls win 7-9

And they do come in packets btw

VIENNESE-Whirls.png?ext=.png

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Omackeral wrote: »
    Viennese Whirls win 7-9

And they do come in packets btw

VIENNESE-Whirls.png?ext=.png

They're bloody cakes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

“Exceeding good cakes”

Says it all about this thread.

• Advertisement

Viennese Whirls, because I don’t like dark chocolate. There, I said it.

gCroSs1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

adox wrote: »
    “Exceeding good cakes”

Exceedingly small cakes

The whirls for me. M&S ones are scrummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,987 ✭✭✭normanoffside

“Exceeding good cakes”

This thread means nothing to me (any more)

Oh, Vienna Viennese Whirl.

• Advertisement

Pretzill wrote: »
    Exceedingly small cakes

Leave your Mrs out of it. (Yes I’m stooping that low. If ya can’t beat em...)

Oh, Vienna Viennese Whirl.

I cracked that joke already yis pair of scuts :mad:

Norman, 2 rounds in a row where Viennese are getting the fúck out, deal with it.

You'll be back. They always come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Baggly wrote: »
    Viennese with a load of hookers and cocaine.

You cant just add things to make one better. Take it on its merits. Or in the case of Rich Tea, it's lack of merits.

Mrs G&R just asked what I was laughing at

Rich tea gets my vote though, dunking them is just lovely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I just dropped a rice cake full of peanut butter on my work clothes for tomorrow while refreshing the page, Says it all really.

I just dropped a rice cake full of peanut butter on my work clothes for tomorrow while refreshing the page, Says it all really.

I don't understand this post without you including how deep you were in an octogenarian at the time?

Leave your Mrs out of it. (Yes I’m stooping that low. If ya can’t beat em...)

I've no Mrs but I am a Mrs - and it's buns not cakes :) (while yer down there)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I hope you don’t work as the elephant keeper in the zoo. They’ll eat you alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Viennese Whirls look like the type of biscuit that would be served by people who attend swing dancing classes because they think they're sophisticated.

No offence you shower of absolute bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Tells me ur the type of **** that puts peanut butter on rice cakes, which as u say says it all, mainly that ur opinion is sh!t given that’s what you’ll put down ur fat gob. You can’t even stay on diet, no you’ve to cover it with peanut scented poo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Viennese Whirls look like the type of biscuit that would be served by people who attend swing dancing classes

hey i didnt come here to be personally attacked

oh no wait i did, carry on

Omackeral wrote: »
    I don't understand this post without you including how deep you were in an octogenarian at the time?

Ninety years old and she can still take a fist in her asshole. That do?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Viennese Whirls look like the type of biscuit that would be served by people who attend swing dancing classes because they think they're sophisticated.

No offence you shower of absolute bastards.

We take that as a compliment.

It says you have nothing of interest to say, ya fûcking hippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Exactly. They’re probably the first thing a long-termed unemployed person would buy if they won the lotto. And yet you know that proper rich people like yer man from Amazon and the Queen have never eaten one.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Jeez don’t be giving ideas, we’ll have rice cakes v a cardboard box

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ninety years old and she can still fit a fist in her asshole. That do?

Prolapsed rectum Sally, it could probably swallow you whole. You'd jizz the inside of her intestines with excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Green&Red wrote: »
    Tells me ur the type of **** that puts peanut butter on rice cakes, which as u say says it all, mainly that ur opinion is sh!t given that’s what you’ll put down ur fat gob. You can’t even stay on diet, no you’ve to cover it with peanut scented poo

I think you might need some time away from the internet

Are there any biscuits with faces left? I love a biscuit with a little face on it.

• Advertisement

You work?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement