Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Omackeral wrote: »
    You missed a decent opportunity for a Stephen Walking gag there.

Stick to the one account today, you c*nt

Only have one, you fat shîte. Your detective skills are as poor as your planning skills. Real ‘general operative’ sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Maybe around lunchtime.

FFS I'll actually have to do some work this morning:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Your detective skills are as poor as your planning skills.

Sick retort, retard. Do you log out to use the Spiceland account to thank the Johnny posts or is it a multi-tab type deal?

Sick retort, retard. Do you log out to use the Spiceland account to thank the Johnny posts or is it a multi-tab type deal?

Listen, stick to the logistics about how you manage to smuggle mobile phones into prison using your hoop, and leave the amateur Boards sleuth stuff to people like Berties Horse. Think the dude is preparing a ‘file’ at the moment. Wrong of course. Emmet, Pintman and Johnny are completely different posters. Might be hard for a simpleton like yourself to understand. That’s why you ended up being a glorified dinner lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Where did this thing about "The Horde" start anyway? Someone thought I was one of the personalities in the last tournament thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Shower a hoors the lot of ye.

This has became an insult thread with occasional biscuit talk.

Where did this thing about "The Horde" start anyway? Someone thought I was one of the personalities in the last tournament thread.

The paranoid delusions of diseased minds, Deebles. It’s like the online version of the McCarthy trials around here at times. More than likely Tayto Cheese and Onion voters as well.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Uncharted wrote: »
    Shower a hoors the lot of ye.

It's the Kimberly getting knocked out of an ultimate biscuit tournament... All sense has gone out the window with it.

Uncharted wrote: »

Wouldn't want it any other way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

GOOD MORNING PHUCKWITS!!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Jealousy, D.

Although, after seeing Gerry’s reaction, after he was “accused”, it led me to reconsider this reason.

There’s a few “lesser” posters who have “top tier” posters living, rent free, inside their heads.

It used to be annoying but, at this stage, it’s just a bit sad that some people resort to it. It’s in breach of the rules, I’ve been told, but nothing gets done about it.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Hope you've washed your hands:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,745 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

How’s the head, S?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod

Omackeral and JohnnyFlash give it a rest. There is already a mod warning on thread about comments going over the line

This is the last reminder about comments going too far

A little rough E. Was it that obvious?

The paranoid delusions of diseased minds, Deebles. It’s like the online version of the McCarthy trials around here at times. More than likely Tayto Cheese and Onion voters as well.

I can't speak about the paranoia but certainly there is a direct correlation between C+O voters and an urge to w*nk in public.

Mod

Omackeral and JohnnyFlash give it a rest. There is already a mod warning on thread about comments going over the line

This is the last reminder about comments going too far

Careful folks, it’s all in bold.

Some of you lads are being a "lil" vulgar, so please mind your language, and let's keep the adult themes to a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Aaaand it's all over.

Good while it lasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Did Belvita make it in the tournament??

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Did Belvita make it in the tournament??

No, it lost to a poached egg on toast.

Listen, stick to the logistics about how you manage to smuggle mobile phones into prison using your hoop, and leave the amateur Boards sleuth stuff to people like Berties Horse. Think the dude is preparing a ‘file’ at the moment. Wrong of course. Emmet, Pintman and Johnny are completely different posters. Might be hard for a simpleton like yourself to understand. That’s why you ended up being a glorified dinner lady.

Jesus Johnny, you're really taking you're son being a videogame virgin nerd to heart and projecting here. I feel bad for the kid. Give him a packet of pink wafers, on me.

Ah good morning Johnny Emmet Paddy Sally!

Right enough of this sh*te, match coming up

R2.9
    Digestive

6108010.jpg

VS

Boasters

60483011_0_640x640.jpg?identifier=a820d28d5092e0d115626c9e6a26913c

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Boasters

Because I still have some faith in humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

If you’d offer me one right now it would be the boaster but could I sit down and eat half a packet? No, I could easily put away half the digestives

Has to be digestives, dunkability factor is too high to ignore

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Boasters, scabby sized packet, but quality biscuit.

Boasters are eons better in terms of taste, Digestives reliable but bland.

Nothing beats a good Belgian chocolate chip. Boasters #1

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Vote boasters

Reason it looks like they have chocolate chips

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Digestives. Filling, tasty, versatile.

Cookies are horrible. Except M&S ones fresh from the oven. Mmmm.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement