Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's over. It's 9-5 to KitKat. Aptly gonna have a break now...
    Yeah, have a break...have a Chocolate Kimberley.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

:(

You'll get over it. OMack's "humour" is an acquired taste. Like Guinness mixed with Sally Anne's forcibly-removed sh*te.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

I see all of the low-IQ posters are out voting for their favourite bar in a biscuit thread.

Looks like there is no point in even voting but I vote Kimberley because they are an Irish Classic, delicious, luxurious, and, a biscuit.

I thought that phone was surgically attached to you - where the **** were you for the vote when it mattered? :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Huzzah!!

The 'Elite' are dead!

Vanquished one and all.

Fcuking fake fancy biscuits

I see all of the low-IQ posters are out in force voting for their favourite bar in a biscuit thread.

Looks like there is no point in even voting but I vote Kimberley because they are an Irish Classic, delicious, luxurious, and, a biscuit.

F*ckin catch up you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

How are kit kats even in the running anymore? Ever since the fair trade cocoa started being used the chocolate became bland and tasteless and the actual wafer used is barely edible anymore. Tastes like cardboard over the last few years. It wasn't always like that but KitKat have been trading on their reputation while becoming more and more sh!t every year.

Kimberly on the other hand have never really changed. Fair trade and cost cutting really messed up everything chocolate related.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I thought that phone was surgically attached to you - where the **** were you for the vote when it mattered? :(

In fairness, that fetid swarm of mouth-breathing numpties came in quick.

Absolute saddos the lot of you. "Oh I like Kit Kats coz that's what I eat on my break at work" Phuckwits. Pondscum. Brainless twats. Herd animals. Crooked eyed bottom feeders. Spastic, illiterate, worthless cretins of the lowest order. Dung garglers. Inbred, dull eyed cattle with big bony protuberant foreheads that can't see any further than their nostrils. Smears of chite on the bottom of cum filled faux-leather loafers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Necro wrote: »
    Wooo I think the shortbread just about scraped that one :D

Not only did the utterly gorgeous and devine choc mikado fall in a close run, they fell to a chalky, tasteless and bland excuse of of biscuit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Dammit. Missed the Kimberley vote. Life will go on somehow.

Missed it too :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

A fcuking kitkat still in the running? A fcuking chocolate bar!

Tournament is ruined.

Am I allowed to call you all cnuts or this that not allowed any more cnuts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Carpe diem adox

Baggly wrote: »
    Carpe diem adox

For those of you who don't speak fluent Latin, that means 'seize the c*nt'. Donald trump has it tattoo'd on his inner thigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bought a packet of chocolate hob nobs thanks to this thread :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Bought a packet of chocolate hob nobs thanks to this thread :D

Just bought a pack of the Lidl version. I think I actually prefer them to the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

How can it be argued that a 2 finger KitKat is a biscuit, while a 4 finer one is a bar? It's like arguing that one piece of a Bounty is a biscuit. They should use the identification of the correct designation of a 2 finger KitKat as a test for diagnosing brain parasites.

I once had Wasabi KitKats from Japan. Very nice indeed.

1361_kitkat_wasabi_small.jpg

Still not a biscuit, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Just bought a pack of the Lidl version. I think I actually prefer them to the original.

Aldi sell an equivalent called "Oaties", they're very good and ridiculously cheap.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Oaties? Prefer them too

jimgoose wrote: »
    Aldi sell an equivalent called "Oaties", they're very good and ridiculously cheap.

Yeah thats what these are called too, didn't know they sold them in Aldi too.

I'll be drunk on cheap biscuits for the voting tonight so beware, everyone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

How in the name of Batman did the Elite Kimberlys and Elite Mikado's not make it through.

They are the ultimate christasimstuffingmyfacewithalltheseafter5roundsofdinnerandsixdesserts whilst watching Titanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    How in the name of Batman did the Elite Kimberlys and Elite Mikado's not make it through.

They are the ultimate christasimstuffingmyfacewithalltheseafter5roundsofdinnerandsixdesserts whilst watching Titanic.

I think the Elite Kimberlys were eliminated on a number of occasions. Maybe Baggy could count that for us?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Advertisement

Any chance of a roundup, OMack? I think normal Mikado are still in it but that may have been a dream.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Boom_Bap wrote:

Cos there ain't nothing elite about em.

Just a slathering of cheap chocolate on fairly average biscuits. I don't mind normal Mikados the chocolate ruins them though.

Kimberleys are just an abomination irregardless of cheap chocolate tacked on or not.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cos there ain't nothing elite about em.

Just a slathering of cheap chocolate on fairly average biscuits. I don't mind normal Mikados the chocolate ruins them though.

Kimberleys are just an abomination irregardless of cheap chocolate tacked on or not.

I challenge you to a duel sir

I don't mind normal Mikados the chocolate ruins them though.

This is official BEO policy and can be found in your tournament handbooks, page 74, paragraph 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

jimgoose wrote: »

As Aldi biscuits go, they're quite expensive, I think about 1.30?

Heavenly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

As Aldi biscuits go, they're quite expensive, I think about 1.30?

Heavenly though.

The plain Oaties are 39c a pack, IIRC. They're the ones I usually get, they're fantastic with a bit of Camembert or mature cheddar as well. I've just discovered SuperValu are selling them as well, for the same price! :eek:

Under a quid for the choc ones I think.

The fig rolls are bloody good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

malted milk please; with or without chocolate. not had them since last year.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

adox wrote: »
    A fcuking kitkat still in the running? A fcuking chocolate bar!

Tournament is ruined.

Am I allowed to call you all cnuts or this that not allowed any more cnuts?

You can call us all cnuts no problem, just like I can call you a whining little bitch.

''Tournament is ruined wah wah wah.'' Stop crying you absolute drip. Just fcuking vote against it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

How can it be argued that a 2 finger KitKat is a biscuit, while a 4 finer one is a bar? It's like arguing that one piece of a Bounty is a biscuit.

Aul Bounty lacks the biscuit part, some way you lack a medulla oblongata

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement