Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Omackeral wrote: »
    You can call us all cnuts no problem, just like I can call you a whining little bitch.

''Tournament is ruined wah wah wah.'' Stop crying you absolute drip. Just fcuking vote against it.

Seriously, stop getting involved outside of your “admin” duties. You shouldn’t be allowed vote in the tournament either.

Just get on with the next round and stop wasting our time simply because you have nothing better to be doing.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Any chance of a roundup, OMack?

Sure.

1 Jaffa Cake
    2 Custard Cream
    3 Bourbon
    4 Golden Crunch Creams
    5 Fox's Classic
    6 Mikado
    7 Rich Tea
    8 Viennese Whirl
    9 Boasters
    10 Toffypops
    11 Viscount
    12 Snack Shortcake
    13 Maryland Cookies
    14 Milk Chocolate Hob Nob
    15 Walkers Shortbread
    16 2 Finger Kit-Kat

Necro wrote: »
    Cos there ain't nothing elite about em.

Just a slathering of cheap chocolate on fairly average biscuits. I don't mind normal Mikados the chocolate ruins them though.

Kimberleys are just an abomination irregardless of cheap chocolate tacked on or not.

Agree with all of this except for the word ''irregardless''. Regardless on its own works fine. It means without regard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

My favorite biscuits are actually the old fashioned round biscuits with icing on top and jam or chocolate running through the middle that they do in bakeries.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

You can call us all cnuts no problem, just like I can call you a whining little bitch.

''Tournament is ruined wah wah wah.'' Stop crying you absolute drip. Just fcuking vote against it.

I would vote against it if you stopped putting all the good ones up during the working day ya dole collecting, bar biscuit calling overlord cnut.

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    malted milk please; with or without chocolate

I prefer them without malted milk, myself.

Sure.

16 2 Finger Kit-Kat

A two fingered Kit Kat is just a Kit Kat. Why do you keep bringing attention to the amount of fingers it has in it? It's infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

My favorite biscuits are actually the old fashioned round biscuits with icing on top and jam or chocolate running through the middle that they do in bakeries.

Thats a doughnut, you absolute mong.

Seriously, stop getting involved outside of your “admin” duties. You shouldn’t be allowed vote in the tournament either.

You shut your poxy two or three faces. I'll do what the f*ck I want in here. I run this bitch, not you. Now pipe the f*ck down, nobody wants to hear it.

Why do you keep bringing attention to the amount of fingers it has in it? It's infuriating.

Well that's obviously going to make me stop isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

A two fingered Kit Kat is just a Kit Kat. Why do you keep bringing attention to the amount of fingers it has in it? It's infuriating.

A kitkat has 4 fingers. A 2 fingered(salute I`m giving you ya fcuking failed pedant)is half a kitkat, snack size kitkat, kitkat mini etc.

I`m no fan of a kitkat in a biscuit tournament but can appreciate the need to clarify what it is so stick your infuration up your shallow little(life)hole!

You shut your poxy two or three faces. I'll do what the f*ck I want in here. I run this bitch, not you. Now pipe the f*ck down, nobody wants to hear it.

I did think it was strange that nothing happened when you went against a mod’s instructions alright.

Guess it’s who you know and all that.

But your chatter is pointless and boring. If you stuck to the basics you’d be alright but the unfunny nonsense is grating.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Power rankings headed for the last 16

1 Milk Chocolate Hob Nob
    2 Custard Cream
    3 Mikado
    4 Snack Shortcake
    5 Jaffa Cake
    6 Rich Tea
    7 Toffypops
    8 Maryland Cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 11,392 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Give it a rest lads

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Aul Bounty lacks the biscuit part, some way you lack a medulla oblongata

Makes sense. If you lashed a Rich Tea inside a coconut and threw chocolate at it, the whole thing would suddenly become a biscuit.

Tell me this, when you eat a biscuit, do you become a biscuit? Like, there's a biscuit inside you, so you must be one, right? I bet you're a Boudoir Lady Finger.

I did think it was strange that nothing happened when you went against a mod’s instructions alright.

Guess it’s who you know and all that.

But your chatter is pointless and boring. If you stuck to the basics you’d be alright but the unfunny nonsense is grating.

giphy.gif

Next Round starts in under 10 minutes

Chocolate Kimberleys beaten by kit kats. The world weeps.

It is no longer possible to start the next round in under ten minutes you lubed up sack of low quality sperm.

Next Round starts in under 10 minutes

Liar

48717178957_79cfb86a5f.jpg

• Advertisement

Lads, it's now first to 10 Votes. 1/4 spot at stake. Let's get it going.

R3.1
    Jaffa Cakes

Jaffa-Cakes-926579.jpg

VS

Golden Crunch Cream

snapshotimagehandler_206929478.jpeg?h=540&w=540

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

LOVE both of those, but for me it's always the Jaffa Cake.

Golden Crunch Creams.

Even Jesus couldn't turn Jaffa Cakes into something edible.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,989 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Golden crunch cream.
    It's tough but Fox's have a certain quality to them.
    I like the jelly and chocolate in JCs but the sponge is a bit rank.

Golden Crunch, those cakes shouldn’t be eligible for a vote as they are cakes.

Plus the biscuit is much nicer.

It is no longer possible to start the next round in under ten minutes you lubed up sack of low quality sperm.
    Liar

Lads, it's fcuking 9/11 am I not allowed to take 5 minutes to pray for my uncle? Mohammed Atta RIP.

And Golden Crunch Creams. Time to end this cake farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

...Even Jesus couldn't turn Jaffa Cakes into something edible.

Awa' an' bile yer heid, ye dorty wee scunner!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Jaffa Cake. Especially the cheap Lidl/Aldi ones. Nom.

Fox's biscuits are generally crap.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Golden Crunch, delicious and also, actually a biscuit.

Jaffa cakes are for protestants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

voting Jaffa cakes because there's nothing in the world that tastes better.. you look at one and you've instantly ate 10 of them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement