Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Vote toffee pops

Reason. As per previous round. Lovely when dunked properly

Boasters for me. Toffypops are basically a child's biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Toffee Pops

The crunch of eating Boasters is what gave Anne Frank’s location away.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Boasters because they're a meal in a biscuit and Toffy Pops are just stealth Twixes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Toffypops are fun for a while, the kind of biscuit you take home after a night out, maybe make some videos together (;)) but Boasters are the real deal, you’d happily take them home to meet the folks and end up screwing everything up by sneaking behind their backs to eat some Bourbon Creams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I respect Boasters and what they've brought. A worthy winner of the Last Chance Battle Royal. Toffypops represent insane value for money as well as generally just oozing goodness. Toffypops for me

#FuckRichTea

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Pretzill wrote: »
    Rich Tea: These are biscuits that don't offend. You can butter them up and press two together. Rich Tea are the blank canvas of biscuits.

They don't offend as there dry tasteless junk on there own. There the blank canvas because it's like having a lovely sambo and taking everything nice of the sambo and just eating plain bread with no butter, they have no choc, jam, cream, mint.. they have nothing.. it's like eating crisps with no flavour. Rich tea are the water of drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Boasters. An upmarket Maryland. In fact not even an upmarket one, just what they are pretending to be.

Toffee pops are sweet on sweet on sweet. In other words, sh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Toffee pops, biscuit base with caramel hiding like a shy virgin under an indulgent chocolate coating. The perfect biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Toffy Pops are just stealth Twixes.

My whole life has been a lie

#mindblown

• Advertisement

Toffee Pops for the dunk and binge factors.

Toffypops as there far more addictive

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Toffypops bc caramel and chocolate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Greyfox wrote: »
    They don't offend as there dry tasteless junk on there own. There the blank canvas because it's like having a lovely sambo and taking everything nice of the sambo and just eating plain bread with no butter, they have no choc, jam, cream, mint.. they have nothing.. it's like eating crisps with no flavour. Rich tea are the water of drinks

Get over it

Toffypops, though I was very disappointed at the thickness of the chocolate coating the last time I had one. Boasters are too dry and crunchy, like eating sand mixed with sugar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

I feel really really disappointed. Mikados are an Irish classic. A bizarro look into early nineties rural Ireland. You have Pat Joe on one side of the table and Sean on the other, with a few aunts and neighbours milling around a kitchen covered from top to bottom in linoleum, and there on the table, you have these otherworldly, psychedelic creations, which suggest an afterworld not comprised of Christ, or goodness, or happiness, but an afterworld of colour, confusion and absurdity, the overturning of all expectations and rationality, an afterworld where Richard Dawkins is fed cow chite through a pink plastic funnel for all eternity.

Very, very sad. Viscounts are for wife beaters.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Boasters. I do love Toffee Pops but they just aren’t as nice.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I feel really really disappointed. Mikados are an Irish classic. A bizarro look into early nineties rural Ireland. You have Pat Joe on one side of the table and Sean on the other, with a few aunts and neighbouring milling around a kitchen covered from top to bottom in which suggest an after world not comprised of Christ, or goodness, or happiness, but an after world of colour, confusion and absurdity, the overturning of all expectations and rationality, an after world where where Richard Dawkins is fed cow chite through a pink plastic funnel for all eternity.

You didn’t fecking vote so Feck off with your smelly head :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭snowgal

Toffee pops. Biscuit, toffee, chocolate it’s a triple threat like!

I'm sad to see Boasters go. They were a hidden gem. Fair play to EmmetSpiceland (who 100% wears white socks with sandles) for nominating them for inclusion in the Battle Royal.

Toffypops advance

• Advertisement

Toffe Pops coz I didn't check who they are against.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I'm sorry, Ms Jnr, but we’re still going to need you to identify the body.

If you wouldn’t mind stepping this way.

Autosport wrote: »

I forgot my keys. I had to go back to the office :(

Pretzill wrote: »
    Get over it

I can't, If rich tea wins it would be like Adam Sandler winning an oscar

First Chocolate Kimberley, now Boasters meet the chop. Meanwhile, a beige wafer is in the last eight. There's no accounting for taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »

Let's just be grateful he seems to have removed his dick from some poor ewe's vag, looked around and realised it's no longer about crisps.

Let him mumble about mikado and we can carry on.

There's no accounting for taste.

There is, that's exactly what's happening here, we're accounting for taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Greyfox wrote: »
    I can't, If rich tea wins it would be like Adam Sandler winning an oscar

Or Tayto cheese and onion winning the ultimate crisp title.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Your Quarter Finalists are;
    Bourbon Cream

Fox's Classic

Jaffa Cake

Milk Chocolate Hob Nob

Rich Tea

Snack Shortcake

Toffypops

Viscount

• Advertisement

I see the semi finalists emboldened there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement