Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were to cast for your own 'Death Stranding'...

Options
  • 09-09-2019 10:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

You're handed tens of millions to create a GOTY blockbuster game with scanned actors and performances out the wazoo. Who do you go for? Feel free to elaborate on why if it's not obvious.

Me:

- Tommy fckn Flanagan.
    - Idris Elba because Stringer Bell, this might be a bit of a boring choice though.
    - Bill Skarsgard because he was insanely good as Pennywise.
    - Taika Waititi because if Kojima gets to feature two directors I get at least one. Taika is also gas and I have a man crush on him.
    - Jordan Peele and Keegan Michael Key for levity. They could be like the comedic relief in Resident Evil Revelations, but not ****e like they were in Toy Story 4.
    -Sam Neil because Dr. Alan Grant. I would go Goldblum too but seems like a bit of a boring and obvious choice. Could be great if he plays a character who's fully aware he's in a videogame.

Seriously I don't know why they didn't just give me the money? :confused:

Advertisement