Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTTH Price question

• 10-09-2019 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

So we have an EIR rep coming to the door.

They are offering FTTH for €41pm for 12 months, Contract is 12 months.
    After the year we are free to go where ever we want.

My question, is once fiber is in the house, Are we stuck paying fiber speeds.

Question is, its for the inlaws who dont use internet much, but if they experience 60€ pm fees next year they'll shti themselves..

Also, any questions I should ask?
    There is a €100 setup fee. besides that supposedly no extra fees.
    he said its unlimited and no fair usage caps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,017 ✭✭✭tsue921i8wljb3

B-D-P-- wrote: »
    So we have an EIR rep coming to the door.

They are offering FTTH for €41pm for 12 months, Contract is 12 months.
    After the year we are free to go where ever we want.

My question, is once fiber is in the house, Are we stuck paying fiber speeds.

Question is, its for the inlaws who dont use internet much, but if they experience 60€ pm fees next year they'll shti themselves..

Also, any questions I should ask?
    There is a €100 setup fee. besides that supposedly no extra fees.
    he said its unlimited and no fair usage caps

Obviously the eir price is an introductory offer which will increase after 12 months. To keep getting the lowest prices you're going to have to switch ISP at the end of each contract or manage to haggle your current supplier down by threatening to leave.

Advertisement