Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Iver 3 Arena 3rd May 2020

Options
  • 10-09-2019 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭

Tickets on sale this Friday €49.50, surprised there's no thread on this already!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Nice. Will it sell out straight away do we think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Any presale, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,543 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

There is a presale for three customers and also if you register on the selective memory (promoter) website as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Presale code ICOMMAI according to Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ben Done

Can anyone get on to get tickets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ben Done wrote: »

cant get on to the artist presale at all:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭MattD

Ben Done wrote: »

I got them through the link from the Bon Iver tour page - Link's on his twitter with the presale code.

2 Standing tickets for 57 euro each including fees which I'm pleasantly surprised at. Was expecting them to be in the 80-90 region.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

MattD wrote: »
    I got them through the link from the Bon Iver tour page - Link's on his twitter with the presale code.

2 Standing tickets for 57 euro each including fees which I'm pleasantly surprised at. Was expecting them to be in the 80-90 region.
    Reasonable for the 3arena all right, maybe because promoter is not MCD, the gougers. I would assume Selective Memory are being charged more to use the venue too, as Live Nation own the venue and MCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

ngunners wrote: »
    Presale code ICOMMAI according to Twitter.

Thanks for this, managed to grab 2 there

• Advertisement

Standard price for a Bon Iver gig, was around £45 for the Apollo in London last time l seen them

Only seems to be offering block A for the lower tier

boyznoise wrote: »
    Only seems to be offering block A for the lower tier

na standing is there, just click standing, dont take best available

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Got two for London. I found it easier to get into purchasing page if using the link in the email.

The email link is now sending me through the SSE Wembley Arena page which allows Mobile tickets to be bought so no shipping fees.

Anyone get tickets that way?

Looking for seating though in the lowers, block D, C or E

Got two for London. I found it easier to get into purchasing page if using the link in the email.

The email link is now sending me through the SSE Wembley Arena page which allows Mobile tickets to be bought so no shipping fees.

Anyone get tickets that way?

Yeah really handy, got them like that for a gig in the O2 in London

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Ben Done

MattD wrote: »

Legend - going through ticketmaster wasn't working.
    Took block A, which isn't great, but seats are at the end of row closest to block B, so it'll be grand.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I got a few standing tickets. Good man for the not gouging, and atually cheaper here than in Manchester and London. Ticketmaster fee is actually more expensive than it should be (by a matter of 10ish cents) but still, it's ticketmaster and they don't deserve a free pass over anything

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Got three this morning! Thanks for letting us know about the link! I’d have been all day waiting on the app!!
    The gig in 3arena years ago was probably the best gig I was ever at. Well 1 of anyway!
    Was gutted to miss the cork gig two years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Rfrip wrote: »
    Got three this morning! Thanks for letting us know about the link! I’d have been all day waiting on the app!!
    The gig in 3arena years ago was probably the best gig I was ever at. Well 1 of anyway!
    Was gutted to miss the cork gig two years ago
    Same, was at that gig and it was amazing, then Cork Opera house made a complete balls of their online sales for that gig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Secret Seven

Block H seems to be the best available left. 121 for 2 tickets Inc fees. Disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Weepsie wrote: »
    I got a few standing tickets. Good man for the not gouging, and atually cheaper here than in Manchester and London. Ticketmaster fee is actually more expensive than it should be (by a matter of 10ish cents) but still, it's ticketmaster and they don't deserve a free pass over anything
    Yeah Barcelona standing cost more too, €58 each plus fees.
    Very unsual for Dublin to cost less than anywhere, that's why I think it's down to the promoter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Standing gone in the artist presale so, yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Got two standing - delighted. Love the new album. :D

Presales for Selective Memory (the promoter) and 3 over the next two days too so hopefully people have better luck then. Check Selective Memory on Facebook - I think you need to register with them for a code but I'm not too sure.
    D'Agger wrote: »
    Same, was at that gig and it was amazing, then Cork Opera house made a complete balls of their online sales for that gig

They made a balls of the sales of Damien Rice and Feist this year too - they need to outsource the big demand gigs to someone like UTicket, I think. The website just can't handle the traffic and plenty are left disappointed then.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Baxtardo

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Standing gone in the artist presale so, yeah?

Seems to be, can't see any. Only being offered upper tier. Will wait for Spotify presale tomorrow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,424 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I've a 3 presale code that I won't be using if anyone wants it. First PM.

Just heard back from Ticketmaster (as the fee for Jon Hopkins was above 12.5 too and I hate them. They include the facility charge in the calculation for their service fee it seems which is dishonest and they don't clarify anywhere. Again, it's an absolute pittance per ticket, but that's a 100 k a year if their ticket sales figure is accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

D'Agger wrote: »

The Cork Opera House ticket system is possible the worst system I have used to get tickets. Tried to buy tickets for that Cork gig, kept getting kick out of queue, checked my bank account and the Opera House took nearly 1,500 out of my account, and I never got tickets!

Same thing happened this year for the Feist gig, the GF called though to get around the issue

Saw Bon Iver in Lisbon this summer, was really good so looking for to this gig in May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭mountgomery burns

Baxtardo wrote: »
    Seems to be, can't see any. Only being offered upper tier. Will wait for Spotify presale tomorrow.

How do you access the Spotify presale, just on the artist profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

How do you access the Spotify presale, just on the artist profile?

If you listen to the band a fair bit Spotify send you an email with a code.

Based on listens

• Advertisement

Standing back up there now on the presale

Advertisement