Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inov-8 Road Runners

Options
  • 10-09-2019 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭

Hey,

As a big fan of all things Inov-8, I've been searching for a replacement for their old RoadX line of runners for a good few years. Those things used to fit me like a glove but are long discontinued and impossible to find online now.

At some point they seem to have brought out the Roadtalon and Roadclaw models. I have the Roadclaw, which is a bit bulkier than I like. I can't for the life of me find anywhere selling the Roadtalon 240 online (except for 1 UK site). I have the Trailclaw and Trailtalon runners too - if their road versions are like-for-like, I expect the Roadtalon 240 would be exactly what I'm looking for.

Does anyone else use Inov-8 for non-trail running?

Anyone have any insight into why their distribution channels over here (or maybe anywhere for that matter) seem so non-existent?

I can't find any press releases indicating its a discontinued line, or any commentary on Inov-8 availability generally.

Just very perplexed!

Thanks in advance...

Advertisement