Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hella Mega Tour 2020 (Green Day, Fall Out Boy & Weezer) 29th June 2020 RDS Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Regular standing tickets sorted x4. Stuck it on the credit card, but ouch! Better be a cracking gig! :D

For some reason Revolut isn't playing nice with Ticketmaster; couldn't be verified the last couple of gigs I've tried to book.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Got sorted with 3 gold circle using the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Regular standing tickets sorted x4. Stuck it on the credit card, but ouch! Better be a cracking gig! :D

For some reason Revolut isn't playing nice with Ticketmaster; couldn't be verified the last couple of gigs I've tried to book.

Had issues with a couple of sites in their verified by visa thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

On my phone waiting for the 11 pre sale. Is the app the best way to go lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

I was waiting 15 mins for Gold Circle on desktop and got told I could only get reg standing. Just opened my phone used the app and instantly got two gold circle. There is no queue ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,251 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

yess finally in

Grandstand Block F row F :D:D:€96.65

Price lower than expected, should be a good evening now the long long wait ha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

€426 for 4 Gold Circle

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭eldest200

Can you get the standard ticket? Was going to get 3 tickets it might to much for the golden circle

• Registered Users Posts: 9,395 ✭✭✭Shedite27

whitneytfc wrote: »
    I was waiting 15 mins for Gold Circle on desktop and got told I could only get reg standing. Just opened my phone used the app and instantly got two gold circle. There is no queue ��

Same, laptop was only giving me regular standing, phone gave me Gold Circle

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

eldest200 wrote: »
    Can you get the standard ticket? Was going to get 3 tickets it might to much for the golden circle

106.65 and that is including the fees, so 319.95. Reg should be about 280. But yeah it will be easier to get regular tickets

• Advertisement

Duff wrote: »

you can get in now if you follow the FOB/weezer link, its the same generic code

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭julyjane

got gold circle on the app after a nerve wracking few minutes

Duff wrote: »

Yea it worked a treat for me, really quick
    eldest200 wrote: »

I'd say for a tenner more gold circle is a no brainer.

whitneytfc wrote: »

106.65 and that is including the fees, so 319.95. Reg should be about 280. But yeah it will be easier to get regular tickets

Im still in the queue for standard

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Any presale code?

Any presale code?

It's pretty easy guess look at the tour name

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

I got 2 Gold Circle tickets. :)

It was very nerve wracking cuz I got to the Verified by Visa bit and it wasn’t working on my laptop & had to begin the search again. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I got gold circle tickets there with no que whatsoever. I actually forgot about the presale until 25 past :pac:

Any presale code?

HELLAMEGA

Decided to get golden circle tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DylanB85

He saw VIP tickets.

I was, but the only way to get half decent seats or standing is by buying VIP tickets in America it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 48,206 ✭✭✭✭km79

Been waiting for years for Green Day to come back
    So happy

Need to book a hotel now . All the ones around RDS are mad dear or gone

Any suggestions ?
    Could try air B and B I suppose

The last 16 Euros game is on in the Aviva on the 30th June so that all hotel prices in Dublin will be through the roof the days leading up to that

• Registered Users Posts: 48,206 ✭✭✭✭km79

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The last 16 Euros game is on in the Aviva on the 30th June so that all hotel prices in Dublin will be through the roof the days leading up to that

Feck
    The Louis Fitzgerald is reasonable
    I have it in my head that they may run a bus for guests to concerts but I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 11,847 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

DylanB85 wrote: »
    I was, but the only way to get half decent seats or standing is by buying VIP tickets in America it seems

I think that was because they weren't on general sale yet and some presales hadn't unlocked. You should see more reasonable pricing when the general sale goes live.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Duff

Got two gold circle no problem on the app. Gonna be a great day out, can't wait.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Got myself 2 tickets handily enough. Looking forward to it now.

Cant wait for this now,

Heading to the Paris show(really wanted to see the arena) and then Gold Circle for Dublin

Green Day with two huge supports... should be immense

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I got two Gold Circle tickets with zero queue a few minutes ago through the app, happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

I also got a gold ticket no bother there. Pricey enough but sure it be a day out.

Advertisement