Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hella Mega Tour 2020 (Green Day, Fall Out Boy & Weezer) 29th June 2020 RDS Arena

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

He saw VIP tickets.

Nope standard GA tickets

WaBQFR8l.png

• Registered Users Posts: 38,253 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder are they still doing the MCD pre sale ??

Didnt get a code yet, is the sale not tomorrow??

Not that I need it just curious

• Registered Users Posts: 11,857 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder are they still doing the MCD pre sale ??

Didnt get a code yet, is the sale not tomorrow??

Not that I need it just curious

MCD presale is tomorrow :)

Will be from a different allocation.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kind loving the new Weezer tune

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Is there a difference in the tickets? There's sales for green day and then another ticket for fallout boy/weezer?

/stupid question

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Is there a difference in the tickets? There's sales for green day and then another ticket for fallout boy/weezer?

/stupid question

No, that's the unlock codes that you have for presale
    Different codes unlocked different batches

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Diagonalley

Lucyfur wrote: »

/stupid question

I thought that too at first, but I think they all have their own presale code and allocation.

Does anyone know if the gold tickets are sold ? When I go to checkout it keeps saying there's an error :(

I thought that too at first, but I think they all have their own presale code and allocation.

Does anyone know if the gold tickets are sold ? When I go to checkout it keeps saying there's an error :(

I think all yesterday presale are gone but mcd presale today

I think all yesterday presale are gone but mcd presale today

Don't suppose you know the presale code ..... :)

Don't suppose you know the presale code ..... :)

I got an email from mcd and you access the link at 9am
    Not sure if it brings up a code at that point

• Advertisement

I got an email from mcd and you access the link at 9am
    Not sure if it brings up a code at that point

Thanks, I gave it one last try with the FOB presale code and it worked, 2 Gold Circle standing tickets. Happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

|Just got the MCD presale email but no code? Is there a second email coming? The link in the email doesnt seem to have an embedded code either.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Thank you thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

Am I blind? I got 4 Golden Circle now, but cant find where to refund the 4 Pitch standing tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

MCD presale at 9am but still getting in now with the code HELLAMEGA

Gold circle available

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭d00mk1n

aj89 wrote: »
    Am I blind? I got 4 Golden Circle now, but cant find where to refund the 4 Pitch standing tickets?

If you find the Metallica Slane thread I think some people had to ring TM.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Poncke

d00mk1n wrote: »
    MCD presale at 9am but still getting in now with the code HELLAMEGA

Gold circle available
    Thanks man !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

d00mk1n wrote: »
    If you find the Metallica Slane thread I think some people had to ring TM.ie

Strike that - I forgot I had to do it before! All sorted now!

Think this will be a sellout but wont be straight away as tickets do seem plentiful in the presales

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Still gold circle available for this. I think it may sell out, but not quickly.

• Advertisement

EyesClosed wrote: »
    Still gold circle available for this. I think it may sell out, but not quickly.

The price is pretty good for this show tbh and could be a factor. A lot of xmas presents

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The price is pretty good for this show tbh and could be a factor. A lot of xmas presents

Absolutely...its €35.00 per band inc fee in the Golden Circle - that's a bargain!

If they played on their own it would be €60 upwards!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,151 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Can't find golden circle have I missed the boat? Just can see ordinary standing, anyone want to sell me 2 golden circle?
    I'm on Ticketmaster is that where they should be...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,857 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Can't find golden circle have I missed the boat? Just can see ordinary standing, anyone want to sell me 2 golden circle?
    I'm on Ticketmaster is that where they should be...

General sale is tomorrow. More will be available then.

Found them but you need an unlock code and I'm using HELLAMEGA but it doesn't seem to be working...
    Hopefully some there in the morning, really don't want to be anywhere but up front that barrier in the middle of the pitch is a scorge.

Got 2 golden circle there now, so I put in the code and it didn't work. Then when I went in to look at tickets again there was 2 golden circle choices listed but this time one of the golden circles were unlocked. So the code does work but not in the screen you think it does I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Got 2 golden circle there now, so I put in the code and it didn't work. Then when I went in to look at tickets again there was 2 golden circle choices listed but this time one of the golden circles were unlocked. So the code does work but not in the screen you think it does I think.

It still works grand for me, you just need to make sure you click "green day presale" and not album presale

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭krusty411

My tickets arrived in the post this morning, has to be the quickest I've ever had them arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭bennyl10

krusty411 wrote: »
    My tickets arrived in the post this morning, has to be the quickest I've ever had them arrive

Christ Etickets arent even available yet!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Will this sell out?

Advertisement