Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 2 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Just saw this Kupp play. Saints didn't cover themselves in glory there.....

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1173373494488223744?s=20

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    What did Drew brees do to his hand ?

I didn't hear any report of what the specific injury was, but he hit Aaron Donald with his throwing hand with his follow through....looked like he smashed or bent back his fingers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I didn't hear any report of what the specific injury was, but he hit Aaron Donald with his throwing hand with his follow through....looked like he smashed or bent back his fingers....

I ask because I saw him try to pick up and football and couldn't and he looked in pain.

please stop asking Flacco to make that quick throw into the flat to the right...another mess....

Another 4th down to save the game....really desperate stuff.

TD Broncos.

• Advertisement

I ask because I saw him try to pick up and football and couldn't and he looked in pain.

wouldn't surprise me if he broke a finger or two....

Great throw and better catch. Now I hope they kick the PAT as the Chicago D must be tired....I'd fancy them in OT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

****ing hell.

What the hell is this? The Bears are gassed......bullsh!t regardless if they make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

This is a mad finish!

• Advertisement

Utter stones by the Broncos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Why must I be a Bears fan.

Oat23 wrote: »
    Why must I be a Bears fan.

You're high on history ? I've no idea why you're a bears fan Oats.

Another nonsense roughing the passer call.

I hate everything about this coaching strategy....

trying to go for 2, when a tie looks like it'd take it to OT. The Bears look tired on both sides of the ball
    getting a delay of game penalty....forcing the PAT try, but from 36 instead of 31
    Miss the kick
    Get a second chance....decide to go for 2 again...
    Convert...that is fine...but
    The bears still have 35 seconds to get into FG range.

You're high on history ? I've no idea why you're a bears fan Oats.

I'm also a Hamburg fan and a Cubs fan. I must've been a horrible person in a past life, or maybe I'm a masochist.

Well that evens out the crappy roughing the passer calls. I've absolutely no idea what the defense can do at this stage...

Oat23 wrote: »
    I'm also a Hamburg fan and a Cubs fan. I must've been a horrible person in a past life, or maybe I'm a masochist.

A bears and Cubs fan ? Jesus Oats what did you do in a past life ?

Ugh I feel ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Wow!

• Advertisement

Yaaaaaaaaa

EDDY DINEROOOOOO

Wow!!!

Bears win!!

Unbelievable finish to an absolute ****e game. :pac:

Bears totally deserve that. Were the better team, and clutch when it mattered.

Two of the "easier" games on the Broncos schedule have now both been lost. We're miles behind the decent teams in the AFC anyway, so I suppose it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Dissapointed as a Broncos fan to lose like that but the bears were the better team overall,however I wouldn't be too high on them either as there offense is as bad as ours really

American adds are truly awful, slightly off topic I know but they are so stupid sorry :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Salt Lake Stallion

Just finished watching the Saints game on Gamepass, getting sick of the refs screwing us, that TD they stole would've changed the game considerably but maybe not the result. Saints will be lucky to win a single game with Bridgewater at QB, looked like a deer in headlights with the ball in his hands. Saints season is done, they will do well to get a wildcard spot. Sickening that a season with such promise is in tatters after only 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Bears totally deserve that. Were the better team, and clutch when it mattered.

Two of the "easier" games on the Broncos schedule have now both been lost. We're miles behind the decent teams in the AFC anyway, so I suppose it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Bears were the better team - not by much - but the Broncos should have won this one.

I disagreed with the decision to go for the 2 pt conversion when it popped up. Broncos would have won this in OT - the Bears D was on its knees.

The one glimmer of hope - the Broncos were better than against the Raiders and I think they will improve the more games they play. Sorting out the OL (particularly Bolles) will help a lot.

Advertisement