Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad air

Options
  • 11-09-2019 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Move if in the wrong place. I was thinking about buying an ipad air 10.5 256GB. I found one on eglobalcentral.eu. Anyone used this site before? Are they trustworthy? They seem to be the cheapest out of the lot of them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Seems like a bit of a dodgy site. The site itself seems legit but the customer service and shipping is a bit all over the place. They have weird returns policies that say if you use an Apple device it's no longer covered under the 30 day money back guarantee. Plus, I'd check the items actually ship from the EU and aren't coming from Hong Kong, otherwise you're liable for any VAT/Import duties. More details here: TrustPilot

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

leemaree wrote: »
    Move if in the wrong place. I was thinking about buying an ipad air 10.5 256GB. I found one on eglobalcentral.eu. Anyone used this site before? Are they trustworthy? They seem to be the cheapest out of the lot of them

Plenty of posters have used the site without any issues. Read some of the bargain alerts posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Bought a 64gb air from them end of August. Took about 10 days to arrive. Delivered by dpd in the end. I think it is an American model I got judging by the wall plug it came with. They did provide an adapter for it however

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

coach22 wrote: »
    Bought a 64gb air from them end of August. Took about 10 days to arrive. Delivered by dpd in the end. I think it is an American model I got judging by the wall plug it came with. They did provide an adapter for it however

You would think it would be a UK adapter as it ends in .eu (European union) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

leemaree wrote: »
    You would think it would be a UK adapter as it ends in .eu (European union) ?

Anybody anywhere can buy a .eu domain name. It means absolutely nothing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement