Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milkrounds 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 roseyp123

How did people find the Matheson interview? I’m finding it very difficult to figure out how it went, mine was mainly conversational but I also didn’t feel like the partners I was being interviewed by had very set questions they wanted to ask & were more so just slowly going through my application. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Coleman101

Not even a PFO from Hayes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

roseyp123 wrote: »
    How did people find the Matheson interview? I’m finding it very difficult to figure out how it went, mine was mainly conversational but I also didn’t feel like the partners I was being interviewed by had very set questions they wanted to ask & were more so just slowly going through my application. Anyone else?

Mine was quite conversational, some skills and competency questions and some current affairs

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Daly29

Ya nothing from Hayes. Nearly hope nothing comes now so I don't have to think about it until Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 starfishxxo

Yes, very conversational for me too. Lots of open ended "tell me about" kind of questions in relation to my application and seemed happy to let me speak without challenging. Seemed very chill considering its just one interview round

• Advertisement

Yes, very conversational for me too. Lots of open ended "tell me about" kind of questions in relation to my application and seemed happy to let me speak without challenging. Seemed very chill considering its just one interview round
    See this is what worries me - I wasn’t asked any competence based questions / current affair questions and I’m just hoping this was because some interviewers took a different approach as opposed to them having already ‘crossed me off’ if that makes sense

I know! Initially I was relieved coming out as no tricky questions but now i'm second guessing everything! I felt they left it to me to steer the conversation around to talk about my experience, skills, challenges, etc and at the end they asked if I had anything else I wanted to talk about or add
    Having said that, they did go through my application thoroughly and I think my interview went quite over time
    Very hard to know how to interpret...

See this is what worries me - I wasn’t asked any competence based questions / current affair questions and I’m just hoping this was because some interviewers took a different approach as opposed to them having already ‘crossed me off’ if that makes sense

I know! Initially I was relieved coming out as no tricky questions but now i'm second guessing everything! I felt they left it to me to steer the conversation around to talk about my experience, skills, challenges, etc and at the end they asked if I had anything else I wanted to talk about or add
    Having said that, they did go through my application thoroughly and I think my interview went quite over time
    Very hard to know how to interpret...
    I’m hoping it went well but I’m in the exact same boat �� it’s going to be a long week

• Registered Users Posts: 34 LegallyBlonde2

Does anyone have advice on how to prep for the AMOSS interview?

Does anyone have advice on how to prep for the AMOSS interview?

When did they contact?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 LegallyBlonde2

When did they contact?

They emailed on Thursday!

Has anyone had an interview with LK Shields?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭user115

RDJ APPLICATION

In RDJs application it says you have to be ready to start PPC 1 in January 2020, I always thought PPC I only ever started in Autumn? Are there two PPC I run each year?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 FE!student

Does anyone know are McCanns doing second round interviews or will traineeship offers be out this week?

user115 wrote: »
    RDJ APPLICATION

In RDJs application it says you have to be ready to start PPC 1 in January 2020, I always thought PPC I only ever started in Autumn? Are there two PPC I run each year?

I would say they mean that you have to have all FE1s passed in Jan 2020 and available to start in office

FE!student wrote: »
    Does anyone know are McCanns doing second round interviews or will traineeship offers be out this week?

I didn’t apply to McCann but was told by A&L and Matheson that the top 5 have all agreed to get back on Friday. Presumably means they’re not taking each other’s trainees.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

No it’s just one round. They said they’d be in touch this week so I imagine it’ll be Friday with the others :)

Any word from Hayes?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Coleman101 wrote: »
    Any word from Hayes?

Nothing on my end

jus_me wrote: »
    Nothing on my end

Me neither

• Advertisement

Hayes have emailed

Did anyone hear from Beauchamps?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

Did anyone hear from Beauchamps?

Nope, nothing.

Hayes have emailed

With offers or second round interviews?

With offers or second round interviews?

Presume it’s second round! I still haven’t heard anything back!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Coleman101 wrote: »
    Presume it’s second round! I still haven’t heard anything back!

Yep it's second round

Does anyone know what dates LK Shields are holding their interviews?

I have one there on Wednesday

Anyone get PFO from Hayes?

• Advertisement

Also anyone hear anything from HOMS?

Advertisement