Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1 printing in Dublin

Options
  • 11-09-2019 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭

Will be doing a lot of large format Black and white printing of architectural plans over the next few months, so really looking for two businesses:

The first is somewhere that can do the prints at the cheapest price possible. City centre ideally.

The second is I'm looking for somewhere I can have plans printed and delivered to city centre sites same day?

Does anyone have any recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Reads on Nassau St might be worth checking for a quote?
    You'd probably have to arrange a courier for the other?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Blisterman wrote: »
    Will be doing a lot of large format Black and white printing of architectural plans over the next few months, so really looking for two businesses:

The first is somewhere that can do the prints at the cheapest price possible. City centre ideally.

The second is I'm looking for somewhere I can have plans printed and delivered to city centre sites same day?

Does anyone have any recommendations.

What is the function of these plans?
    Are you planning to print and sent to site without actually checking the prints to ensure scale, text, details etc

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Nickla

Diatec digital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Can't vouch for accuracy, but when I get academic posters printed I've usually found Hacketts on Baggot Street to be cheaper than Reads. Might not be suitable for architectural plans.

I think there's another place on Parnell Street that might be even cheaper, but I can't recall the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Many architects and engineers would use Hacketts or Grants, both on Baggot Street. I don't know if they do delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement