Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home insuation

• 11-09-2019 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to avail of the SEAI home insulation grant and upgrade the insulation in my house.

Can anyone recommend a contractor in the Limerick / North Tipp area to get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

davo2001 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to avail of the SEAI home insulation grant and upgrade the insulation in my house.

Can anyone recommend a contractor in the Limerick / North Tipp area to get this done?

Gem Insulation. They did a top notch job on mine. Fine job. Very clean, from the outside you wouldn't even know the walls had been drilled.

They sort out the grant for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Complete Insulation Services recently fitted external cladding to my neighbours house. Very good job and a very reputable contractor by all accounts.

Advertisement