Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ETCI rules PDF version

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

I honestly can't find it. All I see are:

"Reply with a quote"; "Add this post to Multiquote"; "Quick Reply" and "Thank this post".

I'm not being obtuse. I genuinely cannot find the report function, if indeed it still exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ok

Well as I said you've used it before.

Anyway. The thread is being derailed, please head to the boards.ie help forum and educated yourself on how use the site, it's features and rules

Let's not post off topic on this thread again.

Thank you

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I have a PDF of UK regs.
    And let's face it the Irish copied it so the bits the Irish forgot to copy aren't excluded.

Let’s be honest our UK counterparts are world renowned for their ability to write high quality standards / codes of practice / regulations. From what I have seen they are also a cooperative lot that provide a lot of input. This is not to say that we don’t have some capable people on our side, but we would be foolish not to take advantage of this.

Indeed. You'll never be better than those you copy.
    ...ring mains..Spare me.

Radials only please gents!

Rhetorical question.
    Changing light switches isn't restricted works.
    However my new light switches have metal components requiring earthing but the lighting circuits bypass my RCD.
    Who ya gonna call....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Mod.
    Closing this thread. Can't keep it on track.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement