Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online purchases

Options
  • 11-09-2019 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I recently was attempting to purchase goods from the brand "PrettyLittleThing" online today and have noticed a minor problem that has happened more than once and i try to avoid it. I was purchasing on my student debit card and already rang BOI but didnt get  through for a good 20 mins i didnt know if they were charging me or not so i just hung up. The problem is that sometimes when i try to purchase goods online a notification pops up saying a a text has been sent to my phone number for security reasons although no text or notification never comes through it limits what i can buy online. This problem has been carrying on a few months now but it is time to get the situation delt with. I will happily answer any questions you regard so you know Im not a fraud! please email me as soon as possible. 
    Regards,
    Lara Philbin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I recently was attempting to purchase goods from the brand "PrettyLittleThing" online today and have noticed a minor problem that has happened more than once and i try to avoid it. I was purchasing on my student debit card and already rang BOI but didnt get  through for a good 20 mins i didnt know if they were charging me or not so i just hung up. The problem is that sometimes when i try to purchase goods online a notification pops up saying a a text has been sent to my phone number for security reasons although no text or notification never comes through it limits what i can buy online. This problem has been carrying on a few months now but it is time to get the situation delt with. I will happily answer any questions you regard so you know Im not a fraud! please email me as soon as possible. 
    Regards,
    Lara Philbin.

Hi Lara,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with completing purchases online. We would recommend that you check the correct mobile number is registered to receive security codes via text message. To check this out please log into your account through a pc/laptop, select manage accounts and amend my mobile number.

If the mobile number registered here is correct please call our Verified by Visa Team on 0818 200 370 or 00353 1 2500370 and one of our advisors will be more than happy to look into this for you.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laraphilbin

boards

Advertisement