Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaf2Leaf Landscaping

Options
  • 11-09-2019 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Does anyone have experience of this company? They have given me a quote to clean, resand and seal my front driveway and rear patio. It’s quite a pricey quote so would really like to hear of other people’s experience first. Their website has plenty of good testimonials (not a big surprise!) but their Facebook page has a couple of bad reviews.

Thanks a million!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

They’re travelers , have seen them up around our estate. Personally I’d steer well clear of them. Looked rough as anything. Left advertising signs tied to railings all around the estate and never removed them.
    Quality of their work looks average at best going by their fb page.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Silentreader

I saw this only now, probably got ripped off on a job for front drive and rear patio cleanup. Should have researched a bit more. Instead of putting in sand after powerwashing they went for a sealant, now I'm afraid if the powerwashing has probably damaged the paving :-(

Advertisement