Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going back to iPhones

Options
  • 11-09-2019 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I saw the iPhone Xr is reduced now but I like small phones. Is it silly in your opinion to get the xs at this stage or? It seems like you can't even buy the xs from apple to Ireland now :( I like small phones so would rather the xs size.

What's the downsides in your opinion? I haven't used IPhone since the 3g!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I saw the iPhone Xr is reduced now but I like small phones. Is it silly in your opinion to get the xs at this stage or? It seems like you can't even buy the xs from apple to Ireland now :( I like small phones so would rather the xs size.

It may be discontinued but it will still be fine to use for a 3/4 more years yet. If thats the size you want, I would go for it. The XR/11 would be better battery/camera wise but slightly bigger obliviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Nevermindnow

Davy wrote: »

It may be discontinued but it will still be fine to use for a 3/4 more years yet. If thats the size you want, I would go for it. The XR/11 would be better battery/camera wise but slightly bigger obliviously.

True. It still seems very pricey on amazon etc, would have thought it'd get a bit cheaper

Advertisement