Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Visa Debit Card Limit

Options
  • 12-09-2019 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Is there a max daily limit on the Visa debit card? I am a buying a motorcycle from a dealer and wondering can I pay by card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

woody84 wrote: »
    Is there a max daily limit on the Visa debit card? I am a buying a motorcycle from a dealer and wondering can I pay by card.

Hi woody84,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Please be assured that there is no limit to the amount you can process a transaction for on your Visa Debit Card once the funds are cleared and available in your account.

However we would always recommend that you check with the retailer if there is a limit to the amount there terminal can process a transaction amount for.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement