If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Player upgrade

Options
  • 12-09-2019 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I want to upgrade my ancient CD player. I have a Cambridge CXA60 AMP (black) that I got from you a while back. Any Boardsie deals going at the moment?

I play a lot of my songs on either vinyl or spotify (blue tooth) these days, but I do like to lash on the cd's every so often. So no need for top of the range, but something nice anyway. 
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Folks,
    I want to upgrade my ancient CD player. I have a Cambridge CXA60 AMP (black) that I got from you a while back. Any Boardsie deals going at the moment?

I play a lot of my songs on either vinyl or spotify (blue tooth) these days, but I do like to lash on the cd's every so often. So no need for top of the range, but something nice anyway. 
    Thanks!
    Hi RebelButtMunch,

The CXA60 has a matching CD transport which sounds incredible without breaking the bank. It's the CXC and is currently down in price to £299. I could include shipping with this if you're interested?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Hi Folks,

Thanks!
    Hi RebelButtMunch,

The CXA60 has a matching CD transport which sounds incredible without breaking the bank. It's the CXC and is currently down in price to £299. I could include shipping with this if you're interested?

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
    I'll take you up on that! :)

Thanks!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Folks,

Thanks!
    Hi RebelButtMunch,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David, 
    I'll take you up on that! :)

Thanks!
    Hey BebelButtMunch.

If you drop us over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.