Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours

Options
  • 12-09-2019 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I posted about a disappointing incident I witnessed. My words were as follows-

"The other day I witnessed a disgraceful scene. Some local Travellers were shouting racist abuse at a group of African immigrants, using racial slurs and telling them to leave the country. I was appalled. It's always upsetting to see this sort of behaviour, but it's especially upsetting to see one group of oppressed people attack another in this fashion. Have any of you witnessed similar incidents?"

I was then banned from After Hours for trolling! I simply don't understand what I have done wrong.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you asked the mod? The first step in the Dispute Resolution Process is to attempt to resolve it directly with the mod.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Please note only the OP, relevant CMod and Admins are allowed to post in DRP threads unless specifically invited to contribute by CMod or Admin

I see your ban has been lifted and I am marking this resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement