Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to open eStatements

Options
  • 13-09-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Has anyone else had the following issue and figured out a work-around? Im trying to gather some eStatements, but im unable to open the statements online. When i click the link an 'unexpected server response' error notice comes up. 

It seems that a similar issue has been ongoing since last year. However from what i can see people have been able to view their statement once they click the link and use a work-around from there to download statements. I am unable however to view the statement. When i click the link an 'unexpected server response' error notice comes up. 

This is very poor form and yet another reason to leave BOI. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Scarepanda,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you're having difficulty opening your e-statements. We'd like to help you with this but to clarify, is the e-statement being opened as a new tab through your browser or a 3rd party programme like Adobe reader? Also which browser are you using to open the statements?

We would recommend that you attempt to open your e-statements on a different device using a different browser to see if the statements will open for you.

I hope this information helps but if you continue to experience any difficulty please link back in with us here with some more information.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement