Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nick Mason’s Saucerful Of Secrets Dublin Convention Centre 29 April 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭kegg

The Nal wrote: »
    Its been cancelled

Link?

kegg wrote: »
    Link?

It’s stated on ticket master if you care to look

It’s stated on ticket master if you care to look

Just seen the email. No need to be smart!

kegg wrote: »
    Just seen the email. No need to be smart!

You’re the one being uppity - anything else you’d like us to look up for you today? :)

You’re the one being uppity - anything else you’d like us to look up for you today? :)

Yea, you're a tool allright.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Look what we've descended to. **** you Covid19

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

Yeah..come on guys, Nick wouldn't want this!

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Yeah..come on guys, Nick wouldn't want this!

Next he’ll be saying one of these days he’ll cut me into little pieces :P

Careful with that axe, Eugene :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭WishUWereHere

Careful, or I'll make You Run like Hell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nova just there going on about how the gig was supposed to be tonight and how it would've been amazing etc. Got a request in for an early Floyd tune but said he couldn't play it or he would get in trouble. :rolleyes:

Played the Coronas instead.

Reminded me of this.

• Advertisement

Pathetic, they should really stop pretending they're a "rock" station.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Got a request in for an early Floyd tune but said he couldn't play it or he would get in trouble. :rolleyes:

Played the Coronas instead.

:confused:

Pathetic, they should really stop pretending they're a "rock" station.

TOTALLY agree FS. I rang them in one day asking for 'One of These Days'. Sorry, we only have 3 tracks by Pink Floyd loaded was the reply I got.

A rock station with only 3 tracks by One of THE greatest Bands ever.

Give me a break!

^ It's a pathetic "rock" station ..... I'm convinced they have a triple CD called "Now that's what I call cliched Rock" and that's their playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,589 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Doesn't look like I'll get back up till July 20th when we hit phase 3 or 4 I think, hopefully my hard copy ticket will still be valid for a refund.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Doesn't look like I'll get back up till July 20th when we hit phase 3 or 4 I think, hopefully my hard copy ticket will still be valid for a refund.

Did you buy from a TM outlet?

Did you buy from a TM outlet?

Yeah I bought from the Galway outlet Zhivago but currently stuck in Bandon on lockdown with my sister and family, the hard copy ticket is in my room in Galway.

Yeah I bought from the Galway outlet Zhivago but currently stuck in Bandon on lockdown with my sister and family, the hard copy ticket is in my room in Galway.

I got my refund last week from TM. No complaints, and fair play to them for their efficiency ( I never contacted them enquiring).

I got my refund last week from TM. No complaints, and fair play to them for their efficiency ( I never contacted them enquiring).

Yip - same here

If I was in Galway I’d do it for you via post etc -did you try emailing them or phoning TM ? Also try phoning Zhivago - they might accept your tickets via registered post and then refund to an agreed bank account? Just a thought I don’t even know if that’s possible

• Advertisement

If I was in Galway I’d do it for you via post etc -did you try emailing them or phoning TM ? Also try phoning Zhivago - they might accept your tickets via registered post and then refund to an agreed bank account? Just a thought I don’t even know if that’s possible

Just emailed Zhivago there, never thought of that and thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

I'm seriously thinking of going to London to the Royal Albert Hall gig.
    Its scheduled for late October.
    Not sure if rescheduling dates in October is being too ambitious? Mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Had tickets for the Manchester one in May. That's going ahead in October now

Called into Zhivago yesterday was given a slip of paper with ticketmaster website, had to upload photo of ticket with void written across it plus the booking ref number and name of event, will get refund apparently in 30 days. :)

Called into Zhivago yesterday was given a slip of paper with ticketmaster website, had to upload photo of ticket with void written across it plus the booking ref number and name of event, will get refund apparently in 30 days. :)

Ah cool- delighted for ya ! :D

I'm hoping with the vaccine roll out that Nick might try to organise another Dublin gig or even get a slot in Electric Picnic if it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Wish I shared your optimism. SofS was the 2020 gig I most wanted to see.

Yeah I think it's unlikely we'll get the chance to see them in Dublin again now.
    Hope I'm wrong though, I'm a "saucer is half-empty" kinda guy.

CPL 593H

Yeah I think it's unlikely we'll get the chance to see them in Dublin again now.
    Hope I'm wrong though, I'm a "saucer is half-empty" kinda guy.

Or a saucer full of defeatists?

• Advertisement

I'm hoping with the vaccine roll out that Nick might try to organise another Dublin gig or even get a slot in Electric Picnic if it happens

Electric panic? No thanks. I'm too old to be standing in a field. Probably wouldn't be into most of the other acts there either so would be a waste of money.

Advertisement