If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you deliver Humax HDR1100s to Dublin, for £210, including delivery please?

Options
  • 13-09-2019 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

My old Humax HDR1000s fell victim to the dreaded "controller" problem. It cant even see the HDD anymore.

many thanks

Tadhg

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    My old Humax HDR1000s fell victim to the dreaded "controller" problem. It cant even see the HDD anymore.

many thanks

Tadhg
    Hi Tadhg.

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Humax.

If you drop our service guys an email to Service@Richersounds.ie and tell them the fault along with your name and address they can check look into this for you.

*On reading your post. it would seem your question may be in the Title rather than getting the faulty one repaired.

For the HDR1100s 500gb I can do it for the £210 with free shipping.
    If you would like ot go for one drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.*

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

many thanks

Tadhg
    Hi Tadhg.

If you drop our service guys an email to Service@Richersounds.ie and tell them the fault along with your name and address they can check look into this for you.

*On reading your post. it would seem your question may be in the Title rather than getting the faulty one repaired.

If you would like ot go for one drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.*
    Thanks Kenny,

The old one has served us well, and is entitled to a graceful end of days put out to pasture.
     Can you do the 1 Terrabyte model for the £210 inc delivery?
    I will also purchase the extended warranty.

thank you

Tadhg

many thanks

Tadhg
    Hi Tadhg.

Thanks Kenny,

The old one has served us well, and is entitled to a graceful end of days put out to pasture.

thank you

Tadhg
    Hey Tadhg.

My mistake :(

The 500GB is priced at £179 and the 1TB is the £210 price.

6 year supercare on the 1TB would be £21.00
    Total would be £231 delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

many thanks

Tadhg
    Hi Tadhg.

Thanks Kenny,

thank you

Tadhg
    Hey Tadhg.

great

give me a ring and I'll order it. Sent you my phone no in a PM

cheers

many thanks

Tadhg
    Hi Tadhg.

Thanks Kenny,

thank you

Tadhg
    Hey Tadhg.

great

give me a ring and I'll order it. Sent you my phone no in a PM

cheers
    Cheers Tadhg.

AS soon as the PM arrives we will drop you a call.

• Advertisement

Hey Tadgh.

You posted you mobile number up on my wall which is public.

I have noted in down if you wanted to delete it just in case.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.