Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oughterard people - see OP for Mod warning 29/09/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

alastair wrote: »
    Bullocks wrote: »
    You can do and I'll live in the real world.
    Your link clearly showed the Galway to Clifden bus traveling through Oughterard??? I don't get why you're questioning my knowledge of the area when it was your own info that's wrong lad

My info is correct. 14 Oughterard to Galway busses daily.
    My experience of them tell me they aren't all running

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Because they're more interested in looking compassionate than actually being compassionate. Its not by accident that all the "Diversity is our strength" crowd all live in homogenous areas while calling the rest of us racists.

And then there’s the idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Boggles wrote: »
    Are you okay?

Why would I be housing any asylum seeker?

Well if you want them in Ireland then you the rest of the vurtue signallers should get first crack at housing them.

Yeah. You said. Not buying it.

And then there’s the idiots.

So how many are you housing?

• Advertisement

Yeah. You said. Not buying it.
    I'm not really selling it , I just wouldn't move to Oughterard hoping to avail of all theses services yourself and Boogles are letting on are there waiting for 250 extra people to use up

I'm not really selling it , I just wouldn't move to Oughterard hoping to avail of all theses services yourself and Boogles are letting on are there waiting for 250 extra people to use up

The timetable speaks for itself. 14 busses a day into Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Doblin

You don't even know the basic geography of that N59 route mate.

Repeated idiocy gets no less idiotic. I love someone from Kilkenny pontificating about homogenous areas btw! 🤡 I live in the north inner city of Dublin. You’d love it.

It would be worth going to Eamon O Cuiv's clinics that he holds fairly often around the area  to help out the people that need it just to get an idea of the simple services that are lacking around Conemara before decisions to lob 250 helpless souls out there are made .

• Advertisement

Doblin wrote: »

You don't even know the basic geography of that N59 route mate.
    How do you come up with that ?

:
    It would be worth going to Eamon O Cuiv's clinics that he holds fairly often around the area  to help out the people that need it just to get an idea of the simple services that are lacking around Conemara before decisions to lob 250 helpless souls out there are made .

I thought they were devious scammers and spongers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

WB Yokes wrote: »
    Look at some of the weirdos in Sweden that done it, good few of them now 6 foot under in a box. Good enough for them too.

Why lie rather than put your subjective arguments across? No point getting your information from Putin's bots.

Only one death from an asylum seeker in Sweden, a Lebanese worker in an asylum centre was stabbed by a resident.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Source please. Happy to accept any press information on services not running from Galway to Clifden.

Repeated idiocy gets no less idiotic. I love someone from Kilkenny pontificating about homogenous areas btw! 🀡 I live in the north inner city of Dublin. You’d love it.

So you're not willing to practice what you preach. What a shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,970 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

It would be worth going to Eamon O Cuiv's clinics

Maybe you should tell your fictional friend with the special needs child to go, he might tell her about the transport she is legally entitled to.

:

I thought they were devious scammers and spongers?
    Who do you think are devious scammers or spongers ?

Well if you want them in Ireland then you the rest of the vurtue signallers should get first crack at housing them.

"vurtue signallers"

Again John are you okay?

What has that got to do with international law and treaty obligations?

I didn't sign them mate, I don't know why you think I'm involved.

It would be worth going to Eamon O Cuiv's clinics

Maybe you should tell your fictional friend with the special needs child to go, he might tell her about the transport she is legally entitled to.
    Has been , she is getting lifts from friends and family until it gets sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

How many are you shoving your foot up the ass of on their way out the door? How many boats are you physically turning around?

You’re peddling a very tired, very flawed talking point. Not much more intellectual than “if you love the environment so much why don’t you marry it?” That’s how you sound.

• Advertisement

So you're not willing to practice what you preach. What a shock.

Again - idiocy is no substitute for an argument.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111289245&postcount=1039

Silly is the word I used ,not scammers or spongers . Spoofing there alastair again

Really?

How long has this been going on?

It all has to be done before school starts in late August / September, in conjunction with enrollment, which is usually the previous March or April. The School Principal is in big trouble if a child with special needs cannot access their school. No principal is going to allow that happen.

Something does not smell right here lad?

Silly is the word I used ,not scammers or spongers . Spoofing there alastair again

Silly me - it looks at first, and second review as if you’re weighing in with your support for that post - which clearly calls them sponges.

So you’re now saying you disagree with it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Failed asylum seekers are deported. That’s the status quo. What’s your evidence of any asylum seekers remaining and working in the black economy?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/less-than-a-fifth-of-deportation-orders-carried-out-1.3680876

Again - idiocy is no substitute for an argument.

Well you are the expert on idiocy.

Really?

How long has this been going on?

It all has to be done before school starts in late August / September. The School Principal is in big trouble if a child with special needs cannot access their school. No principal is going to allow that happen.

Something does not smell right here lad?
    You can even smell wrong posts now Boogles , wow some skill . 
    Happened about 2 weeks ago . 
    Know another neighbour with a similar problem getting his kid collected . He had to get him to the nearest pick up a couple of miles closer to town . He got it sorted in the end but the service didn't pop up overnight for him . 
    I think you are a bit naive thinking that all these simple services are to hand out here . I'm thankful I dont need anything out of the ordinary for my kids and that I can provide for them without needing intervention from the government (fingers crossed it stays that way )

• Advertisement

Well you are the expert on idiocy.

There’s a theme to your posts emerging.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement