Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Fire Tv 'Player Apps' (RTE BBC etc.)

• 13-09-2019 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all,
    I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I'm trying to get the most out of my Fire Tv.
    I have Netflix, youtube and the Channel 4 Player. I also have kodi for the downloaded stuff.

By using a VPN I can also get the BBC iPlayer.
    However, I can't find a decent solution for RTE or TV3/Virgin Media.
    Has anybody got any suggestions or maybe a guide for the best apps to have on my FireTv?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭JethroC

If you have an android phone install the RTE app on that. Also install apps2fire.

You can then push the RTE app to the Fire TV using the apps2fire app. I've noticed though the recent updates to the RTE app don't work on the Fire TV. The last version of the RTE that works is 3.0.4 which can be downloaded if you search around online.

To use the RTE app you need a mouse connected to the Fire TV or you can use a virtual mouse through the 'Remote for Fire TV' app but it works well

Advertisement