Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir account dispute

Options
  • 13-09-2019 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I used to have an Eir broadband account which was terminated Jul 2019 and I was owed €80 by Eir. I got in touch with Eir for the refund a few time and was told it would be processed with a 10-day lead time. I haven't received the refund to date - there is a surprise...

Can anyone here help with this issue here?

There used to be Eir representatives / agents on Boards, not sure if they're still active?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,734 ✭✭✭✭banie01

cn1ll2b0 wrote: »
    I used to have an Eir broadband account which was terminated Jul 2019 and I was owed €80 by Eir. I got in touch with Eir for the refund a few time and was told it would be processed with a 10-day lead time. I haven't received the refund to date - there is a surprise...

Can anyone here help with this issue here?

There used to be Eir representatives / agents on Boards, not sure if they're still active?

They aren't.
    Noone other than Eir can help unfortunately that means jumping through their hoops and if necessary a ComReg complaint if they keep dragging their heels.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

When I discovered that Eir had left the TalkTo section of boards I hit them up on Twitter - the issue I had was resolved very quickly, maybe try that?

Advertisement