Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Season 15 The Final Season (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,598 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get the characters pop vinyl funko?

Amazon

https://www.popinabox.ie/elysium.search?autocomplete=searchsuggestion&search=supernatural (dont know this site so...but online reviews seem fine)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Back on track, with high stakes and only three to go. I liked how they contrasted the sibling dynamics for both Sam and Dean, Chuck and Amara. Good work by Ackles and Padalecki too. Name stamps were a first, iirc. Think we can expecting a few onion chopping moments to come.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

One of those slick promo type things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

:eek::(

A great bloody episode.

:eek::(

A great bloody episode.

It was that alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

How to do a finale while socially distancing. Just get rid of everyone.
    Something familiar about them all disappearing.

Had that ending kinda spoiled on me as saw random headline online "Spoiler] makes ultimate sacrifice. Not many options to choose from for the missing name.

So Jack's death touch to come into play?

Good that they find a way to keep Rachel Miner seated in pretty much all her scenes now she's using a wheelchair.

So is it an episode next week followed by a double length episode to finish or is the 19th made up of an hour long special and then the normal length finale?

This was the last episode filmed before the break

TV listings show episode 19 next week but nada for the following Thursday so dunno if a double episode or not

This promo says it's an event on the 19th, with kicking off with a special. then says at the end it's 2 hour finale. so wonder if the special is prior to the 2 hour finale or if it's half of that 2 hours

One of those slick promo type things.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

It’s been fairly weak last few weeks, hoping now it’s starting to ramp up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Next week is an episode called Inherit the Earth.
    The week after is a double episode finale called Carry On.

It's going out with a bang in fairness. The last two episodes were fantastic.

• Advertisement

There is one hour interview special running just before the finale called "Supernatural: The Long Road Home"
    A CELEBRATORY EPISODE – Get ready for the finale with cast interviews from Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, and Alexander Calvert, with creator Eric Kripke, executive producers Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb, and special guest stars Jim Beaver, Samantha Smith, Ruth Connell, Kim Rhodes and Mark Sheppard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Awesome.

I have a feeling that was the real finale and next weeks series finale will be a celebration episode.

Yeah I was expecting
    a twist. Then was thinking did we miss an episode.
    And they didn't check on their friends? Sam didn't check in with Eileen?

Did Jack also rewind time? I would think just bringing people back there and then would cause lots of confusion, like "Why am I in plane wreckage/in the sky with no parachute or plane?"

Next week hour special followed by finale, duuno why they say 2 hour finale

Cracking episode - could have been the finale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

everybody get ready to sing it one last time next week

I wasn't hugely taken by some of the earlier stuff therein, and thought it would have more drive as an episode, but it came to life. Heck, even thought they were gonna make the Impala reach 88mph for a second.

It looped back to the season 5 finale a lot - funnily enough, called Swan Song and Kripke, in general. And Sam/Dean taking a beating. The montage was soothing, the final beer was nice too.

Flannel shirts bow out next week.

Where? Everywhere.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Very enjoyable episode and delighted they got my favourite bad guy back - the show's always been excellent at not doing reveals in credits.

The stakes were as high as they possibly could be and it really could have been the show's finale - the Winchesters are free and sure we even got a montage of the show. Not sure what they'll do next week but probably as Agent Coulson said and it'll just be a fun celebratory episode - possibly set ten years on or maybe even go so far as to show the rest of their lives (it is called 'Carry On').

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I’m still smiling, I really really really enjoyed that!! But bit confused, is it not over??

I'm hugely confused, Ted.

What a great episode - I was expecting a sting in the tail that never came.

Next week truly is a blank canvas.

Just to clear up the schedule for next Thursday once and for all -

etu5LlB.jpg

• Advertisement

Really hope
    crowley
    makes an appearance, was always one of my favourites.

Mr E wrote: »
    I'm hugely confused, Ted.

What a great episode - I was expecting a sting in the tail that never came.

Next week truly is a blank canvas.

Just to clear up the schedule for next Thursday once and for all -

etu5LlB.jpg

Not like have to worry about setting the VCR and worrying about it cutting off early. If I go long play I can get an extra hour from the tape.

Love your username CastorTroy, great movie :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

wasn't too impressed with it at all really.
    I think we all knew Jack would be the new god for ages now.
    And Lucifer can now kill death with a click? Not even god could do that. Ah well its over now..should have finished seasons ago but at least it wasn't a Dexter type ending.

Blazer wrote: »
    wasn't too impressed with it at all really.
    I think we all knew Jack would be the new god for ages now.
    And Lucifer can now kill death with a click? Not even god could do that. Ah well its over now..should have finished seasons ago but at least it wasn't a Dexter type ending.

Strange you should mention that. I saw a preview of the finale and it ends with
    Sam and Dean as lumberjacks

:pac:

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Strange you should mention that. I saw a preview of the finale and it ends with
    Sam and Dean as lumberjacks

:pac:

My tv will be smashed if true ;)

They already have the flannel shirts...

So is anyone here, who's not watching live, actually gonna watch the special before the finale? Safe to say I'll be watching the finale first

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So is anyone here, who's not watching live, actually gonna watch the special before the finale? Safe to say I'll be watching the finale first

:(

How will we carry on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I just don't know.

Waywardly I suppose

Advertisement