Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Pukki on for 3 bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sterling captain went well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dsmythy wrote: »
    Pukki on for 3 bonus.

That's more like it.

18 points from Pukki and Cantwell. Pair of legends!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Dreadful dreadful weekend so far. 30 from 8. Started this season brilliantly but have picked the wrong captain for the last three game weeks and it’s killing my rank. I need a banker for next week. You’d think Sterling or KDB at home to Watford but can’t trust Pep to even play them. Might just give it to Salah every week and forget about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

53 with haller Digne cebellos to go. Tell me its above average and I can crawl into the top 4m overall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

eh i dunno wrote: »
    53 with haller Digne cebellos to go. Tell me its above average and I can crawl into the top 4m overall

Doesn't take much scrolling to quickly realise that's well above average.

Three 1 pointers and six 2 pointers. So much fun this game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Despite everything that went wrong today the thing that hit me the most was Brighton double cleanie gone in the last minute of the game. Ouch. I’d be sitting on mid 50s now and relaxing..not depending on Anderson and Cebellos tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

jimmii wrote: »
    Three 1 pointers and six 2 pointers. So much fun this game!

Four 2 pointers, two 1 pointers and a 3 pointer for me.

Salah (c) got me to 31 from 8. Auba, Digne and McGinn to go.

• Advertisement

23 another week im looking for everton returns to salvage a mediocre week I should have wildcarded ah well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

18 points from Pukki and Cantwell. Pair of legends!

Any reason you did this? I benched both as I just couldn't see Norwich getting at city. Hindsight in terms of otamendi getting pressed etc but I couldn't see city conceeding 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

56 from 9... Ake and McGinn to go.

Started the gameweek outside the top 2 million so hopefully stop the rot. Probably wildcard now and try to push on a bit because it feels like have been punished massively for the transfers I havent made so far which is an awful head wreck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

mugsymugsy wrote: »
    Any reason you did this? I benched both as I just couldn't see Norwich getting at city. Hindsight in terms of otamendi getting pressed etc but I couldn't see city conceeding 3.

I benched both as well and captained Sterling. Looks like the disaster of a season is gaining momentum.

Benimar wrote: »
    Four 2 pointers, two 1 pointers and a 3 pointer for me.

Salah (c) got me to 31 from 8. Auba, Digne and McGinn to go.

None to go for me! Back to back shockers feel like I'm due a top 10k gw rank!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

44 with Digne and Haller to go. Three captain blanks on the trot which is annoying.

mugsymugsy wrote: »

Laporte being out was the main factor. Dont rate Otamendi and Stones as a partnership, especially against an attacking team with a good record at home. Plus Pukki was showing signs of being fixture proof. That said, I still didn't expect them to concede 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

43 with Ake, Mings, Masuaku and Noble to go - not great not terrible meh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I’ve gotten the Sterling - Salah pick wrong every week! Think I’m done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

50 with two to play. I had a shocking week but looking around the other scores I have to be happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Laporte being out was the main factor. Dont rate Otamendi and Stones as a partnership, especially against an attacking team with a good record at home. Plus Pukki was showing signs of being fixture proof. That said, I still didn't expect them to concede 3.

Played him myself mainly because I'm threadbare outside of my first 11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

GW rank of 5 million :eek:

Knew I had a low score but figured 31 points would be middle of the pack given the number who would have captained a Man City player and the lack of clean sheets.

I’ve been killed in my MLs too, all while after playing my WC. Couldn’t believe how high some of the scores were. Pukkis and Abraham’s everywhere!

Christ, what a disastrous day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

44 with Haller and H Wilson to play, I'd be happy if I break 50. Captain Salah worked out in the end, earlier I was fearing City captains this evening but I got away with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

53 with Heaton,Ming's and Ceballos to play.
    To think that I nearly left Pukki out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

36 from 7
    Mount and Salah (c) with the only returns.
    I'm -500k in rank to 1.8M.
    Saving my FT the only plus atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

45 with only Haller left to play. Poor return on my WC. Happy enough with my team but keep getting marginal calls wrong on team selection and captaincy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

52 with Haller Diop and Digne to go Cantwell in for Kelly too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

eh i dunno wrote: »

haha
    im inside the top 3m now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

560 k down to 1.2ml
    This season is going to be a slog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

54 with Digne and Anderson to go, plus Cantwell's six points to come off the bench. Don't know what inspired me to start Greenwood ahead of him in the first place, got very lucky.

Advertisement