Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 5 Matchday Thread.

1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

53pts.
    Not enough for a green arrow apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Scraped together 56 points in the end somehow....should be minuscule green arrows, 1.03m OR

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

51 (-4)

McGinn looked dangerous most of the game. Almost scored twice. Hope no one has Wesley he looked Useless out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

36 with Pukki and Cantwell sitting on the bench. New low game week score for the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Fredericks caught my eye tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

For someone with 3 players tonight - 10 point return not great - though Masakau getting sent off is better than them conceeding a goal strangely enough - 4 bookings and I have 3 of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

57 all out. Takes me from 1.9m to 1.7m. Yippeeee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

49 on wildcard. Crap. Can't panic though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

65 all in. Heaton and Ming's 11 points giving a bit of respectability to my score.
    FPL does strange things like having me keeping an eye on a nothing game and hoping for a Villa clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

45 takes me from 106k to 290k. Sunday and Monday matches terrible for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

61 and up to the dizzying heights of 1.6mil :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

46 points gives me a near 300k red arrow down to 601k. Since playing my wildcard in GW 4 I've fallen 315k places.

I've two free transfers but not sure what to do as I'm happy with most of my team, it's just that the points aren't coming at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

First real bad week, 43, of the season sees me drop to 6.4k OR. And it started so well with Mane's brace.

Must resist urge to -8

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

49 down to 1.5 million. It's been a painful start. Really like my team though so barring injury ill bank the transfer.

Advertisement