If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 inch non Smart Bargain :) ?

Options
  • 14-09-2019 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭

I could be after a 40/42 inch TV to connect to my old Foxsat HDR on Freesat.  I use a Firestick & Chromecast so don't need a Smart TV.  Any bargains/clearance  ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Discodog wrote: »
    I could be after a 40/42 inch TV to connect to my old Foxsat HDR on Freesat.  I use a Firestick & Chromecast so don't need a Smart TV.  Any bargains/clearance  ?
    Hey Discodog.

Thanks for the post.

I would have any non smart as pretty much all television now have smart features as standard. You don't have to use this feature if you don't need to.

Open Box/Clearance sets we have at the moment would be:
    Samsung 43Q60R which I could clear at £660.00

Samsung UE43NU7020 clearing at £299.00

If you could fit a 49" I have a LG 49UK6300 which I could clear at £330.00

Or if you went brand new starting point Sharp 40AJ2K priced at £299
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204233-sharp-40aj2k-40-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know if any of the above might suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Hi since 6 days have passed, I was wondering if you still have that Samsung UE43NU7020 ?

Hi since 6 days have passed, I was wondering if you still have that Samsung UE43NU7020 ?
    Hey Sleepyholland.

The 43NU7020 is still available :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭sleepyholland

Hi Kenny,
    I'd like to take that if I can. What's the next step?

Hi Kenny,
    I'd like to take that if I can. What's the next step?
    Hey Sleeplholland.

No problem at all.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM then we can give you a call for the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi Kenny,

I'll probably take this if available.

"If you could fit a 49" I have a LG 49UK6300 which I could clear at £330.00"

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,

I'll probably take this if available.

"If you could fit a 49" I have a LG 49UK6300 which I could clear at £330.00"

Thanks
    Hi MAJJ,

If you drop me a PM with your contact number I can call you to process that order.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.