Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keeping Card Activated

Options
  • 14-09-2019 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Hi I have an issue regarding a move from a student account over to a personal account. I received an email saying my account would be moved from November 18th and i would be sent out a new card with the old one stopped working at that point. However the issue is i am currently away traveling and will not be able to activate a new card until just before Christmas. It's very important that my current card remains working. Is it possible to keep my current card activated until the New Year or just before. I won't be at home to get my new card before then.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi I have an issue regarding a move from a student account over to a personal account. I received an email saying my account would be moved from November 18th and i would be sent out a new card with the old one stopped working at that point. However the issue is i am currently away traveling and will not be able to activate a new card until just before Christmas. It's very important that my current card remains working. Is it possible to keep my current card activated until the New Year or just before. I won't be at home to get my new card before then.
    Hi Dick phelan, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

Generally, when an account is being upgraded to a personal account a Visa Debit card is issued automatically; but this should not affect your current card. 

As we don't have account access here I would advise that you link in with our customer service team. They can be contacted by secure message on your 365 online account by following 'Service Desk' > ' Ask a Question'. One of my colleagues will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks, Aisling. 

Advertisement