Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level Up BarKade Limerick

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Great stuff, will defo be visiting now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭geotrig

yeah think it was there circa 94ish when it came out at a guess early 90's anyway at a guess there for less than a year maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭dav09

Yup!

New location, slightly different concept but similar. Will be more new than retro but will have a few retro bits.

Finally can reveal the news, reopening in the city center in a week or so all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,807 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well done guys, looks great!

• Advertisement

Cheers Oisin!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,583 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well done, the best of news!

Thanks you! Almost ready

• Registered Users Posts: 16,679 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Are ye taking the ground floor side where findlaters used to be? Or are ye taking that and the big basement too?

Really delighted to see ye back and in a more central location too.

Taking both areas, it's a decent size yep!

30-40 games, still a few to come in and nice dining area, bar, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,442 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It's fantastic news that you guys can still keep going. Delighted for ye. Arcade machines were always top notch and the food was quality! Have some fond memories of the old venue. I suppose, everyone wants to know what happened though? I'm guessing the location was a major factor.

I wish ye all the best in the new venue and I'll be sure to visit over the weekend.

Ah yeah, there was a few things but mostly location was the reason, a bar has never worked there before unfortunately. I have very fond memories over the years and I'm glad it'll be remembered. Going forward things are a lot different but hopefully better, there's a bunch of machine incoming too and still have some things to get right with the new place but hopefully it is as enjoyable as before.

Advertisement