Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most underated song

1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Obsessed with this song & video.

one more night - una nocha mas.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BRhpkCdzCq4

Yasmin Levy. God know why this popped up in my feed one night but I cannot live properly without having it to yearn over and obsess about.

Apparently if you google & read the subtitle translations, its someone who spent a night with someone age and status inappropriate for them, and is begging in their head while keeping it secret, for just one more night of passion with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭BOSTIK

John Cougar Mellencamp - "Authority Song". Great old tune, always reminds me of Saturday nights in the early '80s and Barry Lang's American Music Show on Radio 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

If it has not being mentioned already, great story but we need listen....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

Poor Shirely - Christopher Cross

Sartorial Eloquence - Elton John

• Registered Users Posts: 4,059 ✭✭✭trashcan

Comments like that really make me feel old. I can only assume you’re way to young to have been around when they were released. In fairness, they are sung by different people, Chris Difford (lyric writer) sang Cool for Cats, Glenn Tilbrook (music - and a seriously underrated singer and guitar player) sang Up the Junction. Still touring regularly and they sound as good as ever. Their last album wasn’t the best, but they have a great back catalogue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭fatbhoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Matt Bianco - Sneaking Out The Back Door

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jopper

Saw Doctors - Don’t let me down

Yes a few songs have made it mainstream however as a band as a whole The Saw Doctors are criminally underrated, Presumably as they appeal to a more West of Ireland / rural Irish person however their songs have such resonance. This is from their first album and not even released as a single! “Don’t let me down”

Tried posting link but doesn’t look like it will let me.

It was played most recently on their interview on RTÉ radio one interviewed by Ann Marie Kelly on New Years Day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement