Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless issue with a HP 250 G7 Notebook i7

Options
  • 15-09-2019 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I'm having a really annoying wifi connection issue with my HP 250 G7 Notebook i7. After I switch it on, the wifi signal is almost unusable for anything up to 10 to 15 minutes. Either no connection to the internet at all or very very slow 0.2 mb etc. and high ping (30-250ms). In this time all other connected devices in the same location as the laptop get up to the full 300mb speed (250-290 mb) and 4-5ms ping. The laptop gets full speed via ethernet also. If I wait 10 to 15 minutes the speed on wifi is perfect again. However after restarting its back to square one again. While the wireless is slow even logging into the router is slow or prone to failure. I'm connecting to a Fritzbox 7530 on Digiweb FTTH.

Any ideas would be appreciated as its very frustrating.

Advertisement