Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board game evenings in Arklow Library

Options
  • 15-09-2019 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

Hi,

There's a board game evening held every second Saturday in the Arklow Library. Its free to attend, you just need to register for late night access with the library.

boardgameflyer.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Great idea, would like to see this in my own local library

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There's a group in Bray in the fishing club

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

The Arklow group's been running out of a pub function room for the last couple of years, but the tables weren't great and the lighting was terrible! We've just recently moved to the library, have had two sessions there now, and its great. Their late night access system is a great idea.

Advertisement