Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathfarnham 5k

Options
  • 15-09-2019 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭

Can anyone give me any info about this event. I've heard that parking is hard to come by on race morning? I am coming from out foreign (Louth!) and don't know the area at all and have no choice but to drive. Can any locals suggest a) where to park for a quick getaway afterwards as I won't be hanging around for tea and b) how early would you need to be there?

Many thanks.

Race date: 29/09/2019 @ 10am

Enter: http://www.rathfarnham5krun.ie/?fbclid=IwAR2uvSTnBwDfbYD9ZM_90ylMybXGa6iCs3B_xhcXM-sI1dZVWACH6nTzOYI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Tesco car park in Rathfarnham Shopping Centre is one choice, was handy to get into & out of. Parking spaces never an issue the few years I used it P.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

OOnegative wrote: »
    Tesco car park in Rathfarnham Shopping Centre is one choice, was handy to get into & out of. Parking spaces never an issue the few years I used it P.

Cheers, might go with that if I decide to head up. I've heard a few stories that you need to be there by 9am on race day which might be tight for me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

The race is at 10am not 11am by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

adrian522 wrote: »
    The race is at 10am not 11am by the way.

Oh wow, glad you pointed that out. I'll change the OP.

Advertisement