Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

P20 pro unlock

• 15-09-2019 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had a p20 pro unlocked? If so where and how much did it cost? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

50 lids seems to be the going rate. Pricey

thehamo wrote: »
    50 lids seems to be the going rate. Pricey

you could contact some of the other cheaper sellers from the uk on ebay to see if they can get you a code for your network. worth a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

I looked around Dublin and didn't find a service to unlock the phone. In the end it was easier just to get Vodafone (in my case) to unlock the phone after a top up threshold had been reached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

boombang wrote: »
    I looked around Dublin and didn't find a service to unlock the phone. In the end it was easier just to get Vodafone (in my case) to unlock the phone after a top up threshold had been reached.

Yeah I got on to Tesco but they only unlock phones after the 24 month contract is over

• Advertisement

ebay is pretty much the go to place for unlock codes

they either send you the code directly when you pay and provide you imei or else you use some software they provide.

Advertisement