Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Apprentice 2019

15678911»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Obviously no surprise there. I wonder had they already picked the contestants, and if so will they be rolled over to next year. Or perhaps we mighn't have it next year either, who knows. I wonder will tv networks/Netflix eventually start running out of stuff due to lack of filming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thats a pity even though it has gotten a bit tired and dated over the last few years.

I wonder might it mean the end of Sugar, he has played around with the idea of giving it up a couple of times in the past so this hiatus might make him think of calling it a day. I couldnt even think who they might get to replace him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Thats a pity even though it has gotten a bit tired and dated over the last few years.

I wonder might it mean the end of Sugar, he has played around with the idea of giving it up a couple of times in the past so this hiatus might make him think of calling it a day. I couldnt even think who they might get to replace him.

The way things are right now Richard Branson could be available for autumn filming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,175 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

thebiglad wrote: »
    The way things are right now Richard Branson could be available for autumn filming

Yep, Trump also.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Just flicked on Celebrity MasterChef there and Thomas is one of the contestants. Interested to see how he gets on with it. He'll probably try to sell the finished dinner to Greg and John.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

No Apprentice this year as we know however this year the BBC are running "The Apprentice Best Bits" for a few episodes each week at 9pm from Thursday 1st October.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,856 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

No Apprentice this year as we know however this year the BBC are running "The Apprentice Best Bits" for a few episodes each week at 9pm from Thursday 1st October.

Sugar is in Australia filming their celebrity version of it, wonder will BBC show that?

Ah Feic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

This has been a fun trip down memory lane.

Tonight is clips/commentary from the 'tasks in a different country' episodes, which were amongst the best imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

yeah the tasks abroad were always good fun. Special shout out to the team that was sent to get an octopus hose and came back with an octopus.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah the tasks abroad were always good fun. Special shout out to the team that was sent to get an octopus hose and came back with an octopus.

The one I remember was when they got sent to Dubai and the guy on the boys team was "Oh I know Dubai like the back of my hand", and then didn't know that an Oud as well as being a perfume is also a musical instrument.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

This has been a fun trip down memory lane.

Tonight is clips/commentary from the 'tasks in a different country' episodes, which were amongst the best imo.

I watched the Marrakesh episode from season 4 before watching the clip show ('d never seen it before and it had got mentioned in a few places as being the best episode).
    Excellent stuff alright - noticeable how much Suicre cursed in the boardroom segments, something they seem to have toned now.
    The kosher/halal confusion was just jawdropping.

Tonight is clips from the advertising tasks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Just giving a heads up here, the thread for the new series is open.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058223760/the-apprentice-2022/p1

Advertisement