Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery change for Watch-Limerick city

• 16-09-2019 7:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭

I am looking to change battery in a Michael kors wrist watch.

Is there a shop in city centre that does it nicely?

In the past, guy made a scratch around the bezel, so looking for someone talented.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

The only place in the city id trust to work on something i value is J A Daly Jewellers on wickham street, they have done lots of work for me over the years on my fathers watches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I found Kennelley Jewellers also in Wickham St. pretty good for watch battery changes in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,864 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Daly's and Kennellys are the 2 I'd recommend.
    They are both long established, experienced and in some cases they even pool their work ;)

Very reasonable prices and top class service in both places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

dashoonage wrote: »
    The only place in the city id trust to work on something i value is J A Daly Jewellers on wickham street, they have done lots of work for me over the years on my fathers watches.

Got a battery replaced there lately, lovely little shop, reasonable and the owner seems like a gentleman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Dalys everytime tbh great service and friendly.
    Went in to ask about servicing my Seiko Kinetic and owner said yes we could but tbh I didn't need to not many places would do that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Ryan's are a good shout too on Roches st. Wouldnt bother with Keanes as they couldnt be bothered one day I went in because it was around christmas, despite not being busy in the shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Great, will go to J A Daly's this week.

Thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Dalys for sure 6 euro if i remember correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Leonita

I got my watch battery replaced in Kennellys a few weeks ago.  Very quick & pleasant service.  €6 iirc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Both of them closes at 5ish.
    So I would have to go there on a Saturday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement