Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewal quote

Options
  • 16-09-2019 10:35am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Liberty

I got my renewal quote through there last week. Why is my insurance gone up even though there have been no changes on my account and no accidents?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi RacoonQueen, can you DM me your policy details so I can look into this for you? Lisa

• Registered Users Posts: 31 embers_fire

Hi Liberty

I got my renewal quote through there last week. Why is my insurance gone up even though there have been no changes on my account and no accidents?

Is this not the case for every renewal quote for every insurance company ever? I've never got a renewal quote cheaper than previous quotes.
    Let us know if Liberty Insurance give you a good reason for it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Hi Liberty

Is this not the case for every renewal quote for every insurance company ever? I've never got a renewal quote cheaper than previous quotes.
    Let us know if Liberty Insurance give you a good reason for it.
    I have previously got lower quotes from Liberty, I think I have gotten a lower quote every year and I've been with them about 10 years. A 17% increase makes no sense. 

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Go on as a new customer and try that way....

They in no way are loyal to you so you need to think the same...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Go on as a new customer and try that way....

They in no way are loyal to you so you need to think the same...
    Yeah had to do that a few years ago when they gave me a quote for third party that was almost twice what a new customer would pay for fully comp. Has been reasonable (well comparatively, given what some are paying) and has gone down every year since. 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Insurance industry as a whole is a joke and I believe it's an absolute scam...,

Any time I've needed to use even fully comp I've had to get my own solicitor to sort collision cases....

I don't trust them one bit.

Money they're making is unreal and we are been shafted.

Advertisement