Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charge Back Contact

Options
  • 16-09-2019 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,
    I have posted a debit dispute form and related documents to the charge back agree and included in the form my mobile number for receipt confirmation. Through tracking I confirmed delivery, but haven't heard anything to confirm on my mobile. Is there any way to contact charge back apart from 'fax' & snail mail to a PO box.... in 2019? 
    I was told by customer service I would just have to wait for up to three weeks, but if they have a problem with my forms I won't know for three weeks, really, again, in 2019?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

kdry wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have posted a debit dispute form and related documents to the charge back agree and included in the form my mobile number for receipt confirmation. Through tracking I confirmed delivery, but haven't heard anything to confirm on my mobile. Is there any way to contact charge back apart from 'fax' & snail mail to a PO box.... in 2019? 
    I was told by customer service I would just have to wait for up to three weeks, but if they have a problem with my forms I won't know for three weeks, really, again, in 2019?
    Thanks.
    Hi There Kdry, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards today. 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received confirmation of the receipt of your Dispute form. Please be assured that our chargeback's department will be in touch with you to confirm this. 

They will also be in contact with you by post with any updates on the dispute. If you would like a further update of the status of your dispute you can link in with our customer service team, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you  with this. 

They can be contacted by phone on 0818 365 365, or by secure message on your 365 online account (on desktop/laptop) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'.

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kdry

Hi,
    Thanks.
    Hi There Kdry, 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received confirmation of the receipt of your Dispute form. Please be assured that our chargeback's department will be in touch with you to confirm this. 

They will also be in contact with you by post with any updates on the dispute. If you would like a further update of the status of your dispute you can link in with our customer service team, one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help you  with this. 

They can be contacted by phone on 0818 365 365, or by secure message on your 365 online account (on desktop/laptop) by following 'Service Desk' > 'Ask a Question'.

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling.
    Thanks Aisling,
    I appreciate you coming back to me on this.
    I'll contact customer service if I haven't heard anything in the next few days. Will I be issued with a case number, or some reference to use do you know?
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi,
    Thanks.
    Hi There Kdry, 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling.
    Thanks Aisling,
    I appreciate you coming back to me on this.
    I'll contact customer service if I haven't heard anything in the next few days. Will I be issued with a case number, or some reference to use do you know?
    Paul
    Hi Paul, 

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. 

This can depend on the investigation itself and if further information is required. Investigations can take up to 45 days. Please be assured the chargebacks department will be in touch with you with an update. 

Thanks, Aisling.

Advertisement