Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castlewood Gardens

• 16-09-2019 8:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what Castlewood Gardens is like to live in? A friend is looking at houses there, needs to be within walking distance of train station as cannot drive. Fairly limited budget too.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

It's well established and in general seems ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Thank you, it’s always good to get a local viewpoint!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Nice estate, well established and a good mix of ages living there. The only problem I would have with living there are the neighbors closer to the roundabout.

Nice estate, well established and a good mix of ages living there. The only problem I would have with living there are the neighbors closer to the roundabout.

I hope that’s not where the house is being sold :eek:

I hope that’s not where the house is being sold :eek:

It won’t be one of those houses for sale but that little cluster of houses would be my only concern.

• Advertisement

Mmm , thank you. Hopefully it will be ok, I suppose anyone can end up beside a difficult or anti-social neighbour, no matter where they live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Bog Man 1

It won’t be one of those houses for sale but that little cluster of houses would be my only concern.
    I would prefer to live beside those houses than some more settled areas of the town .

Bog Man 1 wrote: »
    I would prefer to live beside those houses than some more settled areas of the town .

Agreed. Castlewood Gardens is s nice area, just said I’d point out the negative as well as the positives

Advertisement